Skylanders Swap Force Wii U Bundle

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
It looks like the Skylanders Swap Force Wii U bundle is coming to North America in November, 2013. I've seen a couple of Skylander games when browsing the Apple App Store and they never really sparked an interest in me. Maybe the real games are better than the iOS versions.

Anyway, what are your thoughts?

630x.jpg

Well I saw the game play in the video below a while ago, and it looked like a really fun game but I won't be getting it, I think games like these cost to much I don't like the idea of buying the characters (action figures) so you can use them in the game, its to costly, and I am really picky when it comes to what I buy especially because everything must be imported and not bought locally. It looks like a good game in my opinion but the idea of buying the action figure is really sour and I don't think it is worth it, at all. I hate to word buy and expensive in the same sentence.

I don't think it is worth it, at all. I hate to word buy and expensive in the same sentence.

Agree. With every toy I can buy an $20 or an $35 eShop card...
Really, really expensive.

Agree. With every toy I can buy an $20 or an $35 eShop card...
Really, really expensive.
Yup I hate that word expensive !!!

Ok. Pricey or costly?
That also, I dunno when I go to a gamestore I feel so restricted because all the games are so expensive only one can be bought and that game have to last me about 5 months for the most.

Skylander is too much of a kid game but what intrig me is the figurine it has 3 figurine in it, i might think those figurine might serve as Amibo's to play has the figurine character in the game.

Back