Skyloft & Sacred Realm Connection

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
Nice! I usually catch these 'Did you know gaming' pieces, but I missed this one. Thanks for sharing. I love the artwork from Link to the Past (and SS for that matter)

Nice! I usually catch these 'Did you know gaming' pieces, but I missed this one. Thanks for sharing. I love the artwork from Link to the Past (and SS for that matter)
yeah, the Did You know Gaming stuff can be really interesting sometimes. What I find particularly interesting about this one is that not only does the Skyloft land connection seem obvious, but they even have the Thunderhead thingy on the far right in the image. I wonder if this was all planned ahead of time or they just adapted from past works

Wow, never knew that was going to be the concept for the game's main place. BTW, it looks exactly like Skyloft from SS

Wow, never knew that was going to be the concept for the game's main place. BTW, it looks exactly like Skyloft from SS
? This is concept art for a special location in an older Zelda game. And the fact that it looks a lot like Skyloft in Skyward Sword is kinda the point of this lol

Back