• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
do you have a Skype/Microsoft account? feel free to post your ID so others can add you!

I don't use it often, but mine's mikaya06.

I'd rather that people PM me if they'd like to have my Skype, but if there's any instant messaging program that you're more likely to catch me using, it's Skype. (Rest in peace MSN Messenger)

I love using skype when I'm talking to friends and family - I'm pretty apprehensive about talking to people who I don't really know online with it. I use it to talk to my baby nephew as often as I can. ...and I use it to help my dad if he's having trouble with something on his computer.

I'd rather that people PM me if they'd like to have my Skype, but if there's any instant messaging program that you're more likely to catch me using, it's Skype. (Rest in peace MSN Messenger)
I miss MSN so much. The messaging system was a hundred times better than Skype. I only like Skype for its webcamming feature, but they don't even let you do group calls unless someone has premium which is real lame. I use it on the daily.

I like Skype but i do miss the old MSN/Windows Live Messenger to be quite honest.....was just overall better IMHO.

I use Skype. Feel free to add me if you'd like, I don't mind. Just let me know who you are when adding me otherwise I probably won't accept.

DragonLord1389

I miss Windows Live Messenger as well, Smokey. I was never a big fan of Skype. Especially now because all laptops have built-in webcams; I don't know how to turn mine off. Every time I go on Skype, it automatically comes on. It's annoying.

I have a skype account but I do not use it a lot.

I don't have a Skype account but I will have to make one, I miss MSN Live Messenger though.

Mine: Ashley.smith729

Mine: sigsog1

I use a skype account, but I would rather have someone PM me than posting it out here.

I use Skype but not all the time i can open it to check my messages or talk to someone but i am not a big fan but it's great to talk with it since it's for every country

Back