Skyward Sword Easter Egg

• Thread starter RedmondG
  • Start date
RedmondG

RedmondG

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
It's been three years now and a lot of you Zelda fans may already know this, but thought i'd share anyway in case you didn't know! So did you or didn't you know that the Skyward Sword theme played backwards is actually Zelda's Lullaby?

Have a listen and see for yourselves :)

Yes, I noticed that when I first played Skyward Sword.
Also, have you noticed that the Lorule castle theme in a Link Between Worlds is Zelda: A Link to the Past's Hyrule castle theme song, but backwards?

Nintendo doesn't seem like they want to hide it so much, like they do with most other easter eggs :panda: The fulfilment of finding easter eggs in Nintendo games seems to be decreasing for me :panda: I found about the secret when I was playing with a prototype of the radio in a game I'm working on. Weird if you ask me

For a second I thought you were talking about the Skyward Sword Poster in OoT for 3DS. Good to know about anyway though (even though I haven't played much of the series).

I LOVE SKYWARD SWORD *ahem* ANYWAY,Nintendo is running out of ideas so they put zelda's lullaby backwards and make it sound new

Zelda's Lullaby is one of favorite tunes from the Zelda universe. It's very calming and peaceful. It's nice of the team to add these little easter eggs as they help promote the game to anyone's who's ever played Zelda.

Back