Breath of the Wild Small details they could put in Zelda Wii U

• Thread starter Furnix
  • Start date
Furnix

Furnix

Waster of Play Coins
Towns Folk
Zelda Wii U is going to have big things and small things (Get your mind out of the gutter xD). Big things like a giant world, and small things like picking apples off trees and eating them. Big things in Zelda games like awesome motion controls or a giant world are cool but lets think about the small things. Little additions are always welcome and I like small things like bug collecting or something. If I were to add something small to Zelda Wii U I would have no idea what to add xD. Well, I'm sorta thinking maybe picking up stones to throw at enemies? Doesn't sound very effective but maybe at the start before link gets a sword or something. Or before he gets a bow to use for range or as ammo for a slingshot.

Leave your idea below! I would love to hear them! :D

From what I saw in the trailer, the gamepad can be used as a map, which is a pretty nice touch and the map could have a little link figure that moves across the map as you move around the world, just a neat little thing they could add. Also riding Epona seems like loads of fun, and being able to shoot enemies with arrows as you ride seems really exciting xD. A big thing they can do is add some sort of boss battle mode which you unlock post game to fight a bunch of bosses from a variety of LoZ games.

From what I saw in the trailer, the gamepad can be used as a map, which is a pretty nice touch and the map could have a little link figure that moves across the map as you move around the world, just a neat little thing they could add. Also riding Epona seems like loads of fun, and being able to shoot enemies with arrows as you ride seems really exciting xD. A big thing they can do is add some sort of boss battle mode which you unlock post game to fight a bunch of bosses from a variety of LoZ games.

Yeah a sort of arena mode like in kirby to fight bosses from the game and maybe other games would be amazing.

Yeah a sort of arena mode like in kirby to fight bosses from the game and maybe other games would be amazing.
Yea I'm big on the "battle a bunch of bosses after you beat the game" feature in a lot of games. In fact I was completely satisfied with beating Kid Icarus Uprising and finding a Boss Battle mode at the end of the list of chapters xD

A hidden illuminati sign sort of like how a Skyward Sword poster was in OoT 3D in Gerudo Valley. Have bug nets be legit weapons like they were on the SNES. Have multiple physical but transparent maps so you can layer them out on top of each other and it changes the layout of a dungeon or room. Have Epona eat all the grass in the entire game and you get two heart containers for it or something similar sort of how Spyro had skill points for doing special things like burning all of one kind of thing. Maybe there's a blacksmith that can allow you to change the design of your non-Master Sword. And better yet put some CD-i references in there.

Back