Challenge Smash all the fighters!

• Thread starter EnderLord
  • Start date
EnderLord

EnderLord

I'm new
Towns Folk
Hi guys! So I've been thinking... and I decided I should try to defeat ALL the fighters in order with one fighter at a time... but I don't know who I should do. So that's for you guys to decide. Tell me, what fighter do you want me to fight with to try and defeat all the fighters in the game? You can choose any fighter (including Mewtwo).
I will choose who gets the most votes. Ill be doing this until I fight with EVERY fighter in the game.
Thanks!
EDIT: If you pay 10 pc, you can make me fight with any character right away with any fighter of you choice if your impatient (or really want me to do it)! Also, ill be posting screenshots here, so be sure to check back!
Also: as of May 10, 2015, if your gonna battle me in person, you must go EASY ON ME because im not a good smasher.

Last edited:
Why not fight me and I'll pick every fighter?

Ok let's start this with some memes and pick Dedede and screenshot every pic of his face when he gets hit :thumbsup:
Also when you say that you are going to fight every fighter do you mean doing so like in all star mode of regular smash?

yeah, kinda like that
@Superbossboo I mean that ill defeat all the fighters with one fighter

Thats why but instead of fighting CPU, you can fight me

oh... well. ill think about that

Ok then , I'll try to make it a tough challenge for you :sneaky: How about fighting all the characters with Jigglypuff ? :sneaky: not that I underestimate the Pokemon but seriously , I can't main it very well :p PS. I think that you should battle SuperbossBoo :p

Reactions: Superbossboo
k, ill do it if it gets the most votes!

Reactions: Superbossboo
hmm...
thinking of a time when ill be available!

hmm...
thinking of a time when ill be available!
I'll be active whenever, unless I am in a match.

Updated!

ah kk

Hi guys! So I've been thinking... and I decided I should try to defeat ALL the fighters in order with one fighter at a time... but I don't know who I should do. So that's for you guys to decide. Tell me, what fighter do you want me to fight with to try and defeat all the fighters in the game? You can choose any fighter (including Mewtwo).
I will choose who gets the most votes. Ill be doing this until I fight with EVERY fighter in the game.
Thanks!
EDIT: If you pay 10 pc, you can make me fight with any character right away with any fighter of you choice if your impatient (or really want me to do it)! Also, ill be posting screenshots here, so be sure to check back!
you should do mega man

ok , that's added to the votes list!

:DPlay as Meta Knight!:D

Back