Smash Bros. 3DS gets a few more single-player hooks

• Thread starter 532
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
According to joystick.com,
entry3-1.jpg

Nintendo has previously discussed single-player content for Super Smash Bros. on the 3DS, including the replacement for Adventure Mode, Smash Run, a battle for powerups that concludes with stat-boosted brawls. Savvy fans might have caught every detail between Smash director Masahiro Sakurai's updates and the news avalanche that is E3, but today's batch of details offer a tidied, accumulative look of what fans can take a swing at while alone and on the go.
Kid Icarus: Uprising's handling of difficulty, Smash players will be faced with a Heatin' Up scale before a game. The higher the intensity a player selects from a 0-to-9 range, the higher the payout will be. Two more sub modes will join the previously announced Target Blast, too: Home-Run Contest and Multi-Man Smash. The full scope of tweaks to either mode have not been detailed, though Home Run will have thicker glass and double speed, as noted by Pure Nintendo.
What do you guys think? Do you like the addition of Smash Run? Let me know in the replies below.
@TAG , look at the highlighted word at the end of the paragraph. Joystiq saw your article.

source:
http://forum.3dspedia.com/forums/3ds-games/create-thread

I like it and will definitely play them a lot. I'm sure this stuff all came from the Smash Direct and btw there are some neat new screenshots I'm surprise no one uploaded them yet. (In that case I'll show you them in a different thread.) And yes it is neat someone took note of other people's observations. I was expecting there to be new stuff shown... Is that a face of someone on that coin thing in the Pac Man trail!?!

I like it and will definitely play them a lot. I'm sure this stuff all came from the Smash Direct and btw there are some neat new screenshots I'm surprise no one uploaded them yet. (In that case I'll show you them in a different thread.) And yes it is neat someone took note of other people's observations. I was expecting there to be new stuff shown... Is that a face of someone on that coin thing in the Pac Man trail!?!
I think they did come from the Direct as well.
The face, the tiny bump on the road? I doubt that. must be an icon for like a gate or a power-up.

Sounds pretty awesome! I haven't played ssb brawl or anything so i'm new to the newer ssb games (I only play it on N64) so i'm excited to find out how its all going to work out!

Tis is great news for SSB fans.

P. S. This belongs in the SSB forum.

Awwwwwwwww yeeeeee..... I was afraid single player (adventure-ish) would be exclusive to the Wii U. But now there is Salvation :D I will definitely play smash run a lot. Collect power ups, and fight with boosted stats? I'm in!

Back