SSB Smash Bros Digital vs Physical question

• Thread starter Goten4
  • Start date
Goten4

Goten4

Thunder Knight
Towns Folk
Is there a difference in getting the digital over the physical copy of this game?
If you get the digital copy does it push the CPU harder than the physical copy?
I am debating on which one is best to get, and would appreciate everyones opinion as to which version would be the better buy. And thanks to everyone who replies.

The only difference between the two is the physical copy you can take in and out of your 3ds and the digital copy stays stationary. Smash Bros is a take and play game, so it would be good on digital. I got the physical copy because I like having the box and manuals and because I don't have space on my SD card.

The digital copy absolutely has no influence on the CPU. As @jasjas said, however, the physical one is good if you want the box and the manuals, but the digital version also features the digital manual.

So, it's more a question of space on your SD Card, the price or your liking.

I was just wondering, because I have $26 on my eshop, and only need to add $20 more for digital. But I had to ask, so I knew if I should just spend the cash on physical, or an eshop card.

Pretty sure the game's generally cheaper if you get the physical version.

I bought the physical copy because I don't have a credit card, so I would have to buy the e shop cards which is annoying. Plus I am a collector so I like the box and manual. But, there are cons... Like you have to carry those little cartridges everywhere to play. And many people loose those all the time, but I have never lost a cartridge. Another con is that you pretty much have to buy a case that you can store cartridges. It is probably better to buy the digital copy, but I am a collector so I just buy the physical copy.

Pretty sure the game's generally cheaper if you get the physical version.

If you like on North America for example, yes. But for the rest, nope :p

Is there a difference in getting the digital over the physical copy of this game?
That actually depends on the SD card (if it's a slow one, the game will work slow), still on general it's the same physical or digital.

The good thing about physical is you can use it on different consoles still if broke you need to buy again, for digital, it's limited to one console and can be downloaded again.

If you get the digital copy does it push the CPU harder than the physical copy?
Same deal with both version, so don't worry.

I am debating on which one is best to get, and would appreciate everyones opinion as to which version would be the better buy. And thanks to everyone who replies.
'
If it's a game you plan to play a lot and also don't want to sell it, I should say digital, because you don't need to swap cartridges every time you want to play it :p

I actually might buy digital but leaning more to Physical.

If you like on North America for example, yes. But for the rest, nope :p

I live in Europe, so I'm actually speaking from experience. If you order the game online, it's more often than not significantly cheaper than it is on the eShop (and in stores ).

Back