Ultimate Smash bros dlc reveal tmrw!!!

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
Nintendo has finally announced it. We’ll be getting a glimpse of the new character coming to smash tomorrow at 7 am pacific. I’m super hyped.

It has been quite a while since min min came out. Now prediction time: I’m guessing we will get geno or dante. But i’m probably wrong.

And some other random guesses i’m gonna throw out: doomslayer and hollow knight as mii costume. I’m also looking forward to the new feature that might be added (like stage builder, spirit rematch added in past updates)

So what are your thoughts? Who do you think it is?

I think it could be Crash or Spyro since they've had moderately new games out for them. Custom Robo's main character (Ray models) could also work as a zoner like Min Min but instead having a shield it's fast and breaks shields but the downside is at 50% it can't move until it gets up again making it a sponge for damage. Spyro has a lot of different movements that already go well with Smash like rolling, ground pound, picking up items with its mouth. He can get a glide just like how Hero got crits no other RPG character had. There's just a lot of potential with him. Porky got leaked one time so he's possible to be a character just like Ridley but the EB/M series hasn't been active unless Earthbound Beginning and Earthbound are on NSO. Not sure how Porky could work but Ness as a character in Smash is sick so I have high hopes for another creative playstyle.

Reactions: Deepak
my wishlist
-reimu hakurei
-tails /or shadow
-ring fit adventurer
-someone from xenoblade

It could also be someone from ninja gaiden.

I don't play smash, but I kinda like the idea of ring fit adventurer/the ring itself being a fighter. They already have a ton of fighting moves and the wii fit trainer is in the game as well. Could be quite unique

I don't know much about Smash, but I know enough to predict the next character will be a Fire Emblem character.
There aren't nearly enough characters representing that series.

• Funny
It better be a SMT character. That is all :eyes2:

Nintendo has finally announced it. We’ll be getting a glimpse of the new character coming to smash tomorrow at 7 am pacific. I’m super hyped.

It has been quite a while since min min came out. Now prediction time: I’m guessing we will get geno or dante. But i’m probably wrong.

And some other random guesses i’m gonna throw out: doomslayer and hollow knight as mii costume. I’m also looking forward to the new feature that might be added (like stage builder, spirit rematch added in past updates)

So what are your thoughts? Who do you think it is?
I have absolutely ZERO idea who it could be. Smash is a bit of a wildcard when it comes to fighters. Sometimes they pull the obvious new-game move, and sometimes they'll just do something COMPLETELY unexpected. But in my ming, nothing can top Bandana Waddle Dee getting revealed for Smash Bros. Wait what am I talking about? He's already in lol.

It also could be travis from no more heroes.

(One more hour :eyes: )

Sakurai himself will be a character one day. Just you wait...

Though the only thing I really expect this character to be is a first party character, that doesn’t narrow the selections out by a lot. I’m just going to throw Porky out there as a character but that’s not likely.

• Funny

STEVE FROM MINECRAFT! WHAT!?!?!?

Reactions: Mizunil
HAHAHAHAH
WHAT A TIME LINE WE LIVE IN

Reactions: Mizunil
THEY ACTUALLY PUT IN STEVE LMAOOOO

• Funny
Waluigi next

I just woke up to read this news and apparently the smash community is going at the minecraft community so hard that it's broke twitter. This is fantastic

• Funny
Reactions: DialgaKid7207, Artisan, Mizunil and 1 other person
I just woke up to read this news and apparently the smash community is going at the minecraft community so hard that it's broke twitter. This is fantastic
"Going" as in upset about MC Steven?

So is this the last DLC character? Cause I could bet money we're getting a SMT character.

"Going" as in upset about MC Steven?

So is this the last DLC character? Cause I could bet money we're getting a SMT character.

Yeah, there's a ton of salty people upset at it. It's actually hillarious.

From what I've read steve is number 7 out of 11? So there'll be 4 more

Reactions: Marc
well, congratulations to whoever wanted him in smash, i got dissapointed ,but i wont be like certain people that ruin the fun for others because "there are to many swordmen in smash,how does sakurai dare to add another swordman, he should add a swordman that I LIKE, THAT SINGLE SWORDMAN IS SPECIAL,also i will ignore the fact that there are way more characters that figth with martial arts"

idk, i think it might be Pikachu, honestly.

• Funny
Reactions: Mizunil and Deepak
Back