Smash Bros newcomer trailer freeze font!

• Thread starter Megalegacy98
  • Start date

Is this cool?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Megalegacy98

Megalegacy98

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So I looked on a reddit post today and someone said they found the Sm4sh newcomer trailer freeze font!
image_thumb47.png
"Mega Man Joins the Battle" That's the font I'm talking about.
http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2i4ncj/i_found_the_sm4sh_newcomer_trailer_freezeframe/

How much does it cost? $500 http://www.fonts.com/font/dynacomware/df-gothic-japanese/w-10

If you have $500 to burn, you should totally get it! Otherwise, no.

Nintendo didn't want people copying stuff like this I guess.

Splash art looks so cool I can see why it may cost so much to recopy it @-@

To be honest the font isn't really THAT special >.< But that is a super ridiculous price :eek: I never really expected a font to cost like five hundred dollars :dead: I won't really expect anyone would copy that font then :p But still I am quite shocked at this but it is kinda expected :p

To be honest the font isn't really THAT special >.< But that is a super ridiculous price :eek: I never really expected a font to cost like five hundred dollars :dead: I won't really expect anyone would copy that font then :p But still I am quite shocked at this but it is kinda expected :p
It kinda is special. Nintendo bought it to enable them to make Smash Bros reveal trailers. But still, you're right. Isn't that shocking but no one seemed to know the font until the Reddit post came up

So it's $500 for the font? That's pretty crazy if you ask me

So it's $500 for the font? That's pretty crazy if you ask me
Yes. $500 for the font. I kinda find it ridicoulus if you ask me, but as I said before I don't think Nintendo wants people copying the font.

It would cost much less to replicate the freeze font using photoshop programs. I've always thought that the font had an epic look to it, and being able to use it in order to make any person or fictional character appear as if they're actually making a debut in smash is pretty awesome, but paying 500 dollars simply for the font is more than thievery. This reddit user sure wants money lol.

It would cost much less to replicate the freeze font using photoshop programs. I've always thought that the font had an epic look to it, and being able to use it in order to make any person or fictional character appear as if they're actually making a debut in smash is pretty awesome, but paying 500 dollars simply for the font is more than thievery. This reddit user sure wants money lol.
So it's fake? The reddit guy made that website so he could get money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back