Smash Bros RP.

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
This role play is basically about a group of friends (specifically miis) whos parents have been kidnapped by an evil organization called S.M.A.S.H. (Super Mega Awesome Superior Hecklers) The group goes around competing in tournaments for glory and fame to gain more members for there group so that they can defeat S.M.A.S.H. (The members of Smash are Eggman, Ganondorf, and Bowser)

Rules: Please be a mii but you can be an existing character that is or isn't on the roster but it is first come first serve. No taking over other players characters. No sexual content or unneeded violence such as swearing or creating very gory images. Example: You can say someone was bleeding from their nose. However, you can't say he was gushing out blood that covered his whole face showing all of his wonderful blood leaving his body.

Last edited:
I am a Mii sword fighter named Kevin who is a veteran at tournaments.

I think that you should put a little bit more information into the first post, like, a few more details about the RP. What you have so far is pretty vague and you might get more attention if the readers know what your roleplay is about. I'd also reccommend a character sheet of some sort, but with the type of RP you're doing you could probably get by without one. Also, someone has tried to create a RP with the same theme but it never got started due to lack of interest. Maybe you can try to revive it? I dunno, I just thought you should know that.

I don't have the game yet (meaning I know nothing), nor am I very interested in the genre, I'm just trying to help you out a bit. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Reactions: Shippo
Back