Smash Bros. Survival Team

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hey guys, P2.0 here coming atcha with another instance-thingy. This time about the beloved series, (If not to you, to me ) Super Smash Bros. :p

It's pretty good game, being able to fight with characters from one series to another completely different one blew my mind as a kid. And it still does, I love this game, especially when me and my siblings just go ham with a bomb fight, or just turn the items up on high, and just have a good ol' fight. \o/
"What does this have to do with a survival team"? ...Nothing really, I just love to reminisce. :'D We'll get down to it now.

So I've noticed stuff like zombie survival being pretty popular, and that's what gave me the idea for this. Picture this: You're stuck in an outbreak, barely make it out of your city alive, and have to find cover. But suddenly Master Hand beckons to you from your 3ds. ( Why not the Wii U? Well I mean, you're not gonna haul your TV and Wii U out of the house, are you? If you did, and didn't get bit, great job. I respect you an little more. :artist: )

Anyway, he says he wants to send you three fighters to help you fight back and survive this nightmare, and opens a trans-dimensional portal.

Rules:
1: You can't get any items. That includes.. Well, everything that's considered an item. Can't make it too easy. :sneaky:
2: Characters can be from any of the 4 Smash Bros. made so far, ( Including Miis ) so when you pick, say from which one you chose from.
3: They can fight alone, or you can sync with only one character via your 3ds. So all those moves you use in-game to dominate can be brought out here.
4: They can't be turned into zombies if attacked, so don't worry about it. :p BUT! If they take too much damage, like in-game, they'll fly off somewhere. :'D It might take them a day or two to return.
5: You can survey their health via your 3ds, so you can help replenish it by food, or medical attention.
6: They're not gonna be like lifeless drones, so you can talk strategy with them if you want. ^-^

Now.. CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER! *^*

Reactions: Samster
Now it's Shulk Time

Hmm Zombies huh that's easy. I'd have Link, Samus, and Little Mac. Link can play his Sun Song on the Ocarina while Samus can fight at long range and Little Mac can fight at close range.

Reactions: P2.0
Hmm Zombies huh that's easy. I'd have Link, Samus, and Little Mac. Link can play his Sun Song on the Ocarina while Samus can fight at long range and Little Mac can fight at close range.
Not a bad strategy. :D I dunno if the zombies in our world work like Gibdos and ReDeads, but I do know that Samus' arsenal would be fantastic cover while you guys went to higher ground, or making your way to a stronghold. And Little Mac's powerful jabs, and that uppercut, holy nuggets! :eek:

Melee Marth, Melee Falco, and Smash 4 Toon Link. Falco and toon link can spam short hop projectiles while marth can get in and dominate since its melee marth.

Melee Marth, Melee Falco, and Smash 4 Toon Link. Falco and toon link can spam short hop projectiles while marth can get in and dominate since its melee marth.
Oh my gosh, Melee March was when I knew he was gonna be my main for Smash Bros. to come! *^* I never got a chance to use those advanced moves on there, but I can tell that'll be extremely helpful in a fight against the undead. :eek: Nice choices! :thumbsup:

I would pick Ganondorf (smash 4), Bowser (Brawl), and Bayonetta because Ganondorf and bayonneta can hold te line with their great land and air game, while I can ride away on Brawl bowsers run animation!

Reactions: Artisan and P2.0
I would pick Ganondorf (smash 4), Bowser (Brawl), and Bayonetta because Ganondorf and bayonneta can hold te line with their great land and air game, while I can ride away on Brawl bowsers run animation!
I've heard the occasional rumors about Bayonetta's air combos to be super legendary, and I've witnessed Ganondorf's land combos. :eek: That is a pretty good lineup! ^o^ Also, Bowser's run from Brawl looks like it could be a great massager, lol. :hilarious: Provided that you watch out for the spikes on his shell. :p

I'd want:
Melee bowser because I can ride on his back and he would be the tank
Sm4sh Robin because he could be the long range fighter and tactitian
Brawl meta knight because broken

Now this is a fantastic question. :sneaky:

Hmm, let me see...
-Samus from Smash 4, cause she can mow down enemies with her lasers and stuffz
-Pit from Smash 4, for aerial combat
-Isabelle from Smash Ultimate, because I want someone to pay attention to me and love me while the others are fighting. :p

Now this is a fantastic question. :sneaky:

Hmm, let me see...
-Samus from Smash 4, cause she can mow down enemies with her lasers and stuffz
-Pit from Smash 4, for aerial combat
-Isabelle from Smash Ultimate, because I want someone to pay attention to me and love me while the others are fighting. :p
So Isabelle's gonna be there for emotional support, essentially. :p I could see that, her being a pupper and all. They do bring your spirits up when you're feeling down.
Samus and Pit may feel left out if they're just there for fighting, doe. :eek:

So Isabelle's gonna be there for emotional support, essentially. :p I could see that, her being a pupper and all. They do bring your spirits up when you're feeling down.
Samus and Pit may feel left out if they're just there for fighting, doe. :eek:
Nah, they’re not just for fighting. I’m gonna give ‘em a rest every once in a while, then jump into the fray myself. It’s not like they’re robots, or machines that can keep fighting to no end. I get that everyone needs a break every once in a while.

as far bayonetta would be one that could have more chances if we take in account the "power level" that the characters have in their games, the only bad thing is that im sure she would find annoyng to protect me, at least i can be genre savvy to not annoy her too much

shulk: he can see the future , when he gets a vision of a dangerous event, we will only have to get away from that place and we are safe
also he surely can make bayonetta stronger with his monado arts

cloud: i think that in final fantasy there is a "zombie status" and magic to heal that status, so he could heal anyone that could be infected before is too late(maybe he can cure zombification even when the person is already a zombie without killing the person), and even if he cant, he can use a great variety of attacks and spells

as far bayonetta would be one that could have more chances if we take in account the "power level" that the characters have in their games, the only bad thing is that im sure she would find annoyng to protect me, at least i can be genre savvy to not annoy her too much

shulk: he can see the future , when he gets a vision of a dangerous event, we will only have to get away from that place and we are safe
also he surely can make bayonetta stronger with his monado arts

cloud: i think that in final fantasy there is a "zombie status" and magic to heal that status, so he could heal anyone that could be infected before is too late(maybe he can cure zombification even when the person is already a zombie without killing the person), and even if he cant, he can use a great variety of attacks and spells
I never thought of it that way. I guess if a character's strength from their original game was taken into account, things would be vastly different. :eek: Especially Cloud's ability, holy heck!

I was gonna have that they'd use their moveset from Smash only for this scenario, but that could be a totally different post on it's own.

Back