Smash meter or Smash ball?

• Thread starter malakhai123
  • Start date
malakhai123

malakhai123

I just want a switch D':
Towns Folk
smash meter will balance out the game now the losing fighter has a better chance

Even though I may like Smash Ball more because it's been usually that way, having Smash Meter may give some interesting matches as well, so I'm glad Mr. Sakurai decided to add it for a twist. Plus, the latter makes me reminded on how the Final Smash works in SSB Crusade.

I always enjoyed the traditional Smash Ball, but having a Smash Meter should be interesting as well. Matches will be more interesting now, and I'm glad Sakurai decided to add it. It'll be a fun twist to the game and I could see it being cool. Its usually been Smash Ball so I'm kind of used to that way now. Interested to see how players use it. :)

Smash meter is interesting, as it is a weaker final smash. This makes it more a powerful move then a overpowering one.

I like the smash ball, but the smash meter may add some interesting changes to the game like, if you get a good enough combo it may add it to the smash meter and if you’re good at getting hits on other players than that may work, but one flaw would probably be that if you’re not very good at the game, than you might not be getting the smash meter filled up at all, but that’s just my thoughts :D

smash meter for me as some matches people go without smash move as sometimes smash ball is tricky to break and gets away from people reach.

smash meter gives everyone a chance to use smash move , especially the losing player.

smash meter is a neat addition to smash ultimate.
i would use both however to mix things up.

Just turn em both off. If your main has a better Final Smash than the opponent or play a faster character you instantly have the advantage. The game will just be based on how well you can stall meter out or who is closer to the Ball and it's really there just for fun and not because of some rage mechanic like other games.

I really enjoyed having the smash ball as it required a combination of luck and skill to KO an opponent or deal damage with the specific character's special move. However, I could get use to the more handicapped version with the smash meter. I guess it prevent absolute thrashings, which would result in more fun, even matches overall. So, overall, the smash meter would be the better option. It would make me feel less insulting to the opponent and vice versa.

Back