SSB for Wii U Smash Tour hate?

• Thread starter Mira
  • Start date
Mira

Mira

The Most Boring Person On Earth
Towns Folk
There has been a lot of hate for Smash Tour, I thought I wouldn't like it either because of the reviews and how almost nobody plays it. Even though I was never a huge fan of board games, I decided to give it a try (when I first got the game). I thought it was kind of fun after. I mean, of course it can get annoying when you have characters you don't use, or when the CPU steals your best character. I dunno, I just kinda like it xD like most people, I still enjoyed Smash Run a lot more and wished it was for the Wii U version as well. It's usually more fun playing both Smash Tour and Smash Run with others than CPUs. Sadly I don't have anyone to play it with haha.

But really, why so much hate for it? It's really not bad, just give it a few more tries and maybe it'll be enjoyable for you?

It's better than Amiibo Festival, I'll tell ya that much.

I've only played it once with my brother, and neither of us were too excited while playing it, either. I don't hate it, per se; it's just that this and Mission Mode replaced Subspace Emissary 2. In other words, I see Smash Tour as simply content filler. xD

Reactions: Mira
Back