Ultimate Smash Ultimamate Is Such An Incredible Game, and it's Not Even Out Yet

• Thread starter SmashChamp
  • Start date
SmashChamp

SmashChamp

If life gives you pickles, you should eat them.
Towns Folk
Smash Ultimamate is one of the biggest games of the years, and even though some of us may be dissapointed about the Grinch leak beimb fake (I personally wanted Incimeroar on their more than everyone else on their combined but I don't speak for everyone) or how Issac, Shadow, Waluigi, and Skull Kid are assist trophies.

But let's look at what Ultimamate does have. Every. Single. Fighter. Ever. Is back. Snake, Pichu, Wolf, absolutely everyone! And we still got characters afterwards. 6 completely umiquu brand new characters, including most wanted characters like King K Rool, Ridley, and Simon Belmont, 700+ music tracks, 103 stages, I think 59 assist trophies, and a whole new story mode in World of Lights. All sorts of gameplay and graphic tweaks, which make the game look and play stunning (I got to play it a bit at CEO, and it was amazing)

The amount of money and work Sakurai and his team put in is insane. They've put in long, sleepless nights working on this all. After this first wave of DLC, with quite possibly more to come, we will have 80 characters. 80. Freaking. Characters. 75 of those having completely unique movesets.

And I honestly hate it when people complain about Pirahna Plant. Sakurai's just having some fun, and made a completely unique fighter out of such a random pick. Someone who's put in so much time and effort deserves a pick he can have fun with, someone nobody saw coming.

It's incredible how much Sakurai has done for this, and every smash game. He's commented how he's felt like he's at the brink of death making these games. He obviously puts in so much work doing this all. We should all truly be thankful for what he's done for this game, and all of us.

(Sorry if there's some typos and stuff, typed this on a phone >.>)

Smash Ultimamate is one of the biggest games of the years, and even though some of us may be dissapointed about the Grinch leak beimb fake (I personally wanted Incimeroar on their more than everyone else on their combined but I don't speak for everyone) or how Issac, Shadow, Waluigi, and Skull Kid are assist trophies.

But let's look at what Ultimamate does have. Every. Single. Fighter. Ever. Is back. Snake, Pichu, Wolf, absolutely everyone! And we still got characters afterwards. 6 completely umiquu brand new characters, including most wanted characters like King K Rool, Ridley, and Simon Belmont, 700+ music tracks, 103 stages, I think 59 assist trophies, and a whole new story mode in World of Lights. All sorts of gameplay and graphic tweaks, which make the game look and play stunning (I got to play it a bit at CEO, and it was amazing)

The amount of money and work Sakurai and his team put in is insane. They've put in long, sleepless nights working on this all. After this first wave of DLC, with quite possibly more to come, we will have 80 characters. 80. Freaking. Characters. 75 of those having completely unique movesets.

And I honestly hate it when people complain about Pirahna Plant. Sakurai's just having some fun, and made a completely unique fighter out of such a random pick. Someone who's put in so much time and effort deserves a pick he can have fun with, someone nobody saw coming.

It's incredible how much Sakurai has done for this, and every smash game. He's commented how he's felt like he's at the brink of death making these games. He obviously puts in so much work doing this all. We should all truly be thankful for what he's done for this game, and all of us.

Yep Super Smash Ultimamamamate is going to be great!

Reactions: SmashChamp

the Pirahna plant wont ruin the game for me, but that doesnt mean you can say"hate when people complain about the pirahna plant" like those people that dont like the idea that a generic enemy can enter in smash were the worst possible evil, at least the positive part is that if that plant can get in, the anything can get in smash, including some niche games that i like but normally I would think that have no chance at being in smash

however there is a lot in the game , and I wish to play it

the Pirahna plant wont ruin the game for me, but that doesnt mean you can say"hate when people complain about the pirahna plant" like those people that dont like the idea that a generic enemy can enter in smash were the worst possible evil, at least the positive part is that if that plant can get in, the anything can get in smash, including some niche games that i like but normally I would think that have no chance at being in smash

however there is a lot in the game , and I wish to play it
I'm not saying I hate people who are dissapointed with him or anything, its's fineif they didn't want him in (I doubt anyone did really lol) and I'm sorry if I seemed a bit dramatic or anything. I just really see it as Sakurai having some fun with an obscure character like him, when there's 80 characters and he's woreid so hard, he deserves to have at least one biased pick.

And I hoenstho think Pirahna was an oddly genius pick. He's super iconic and well known, has been in Nintendo's biggest franchise, Mario, since the begining, and Sakurai showed that he has a lot of moveset potential.

I just don't like it when people make such a big deal out of it. It's fine to be dissapointed or not like it's inclusion.

I feel super bad for Sakurai when he makes these games, because it must take so much time to develop everything. He needs to take a break, seriously! I can't believe people still ridicule him; put yourself in his shoes. Imagine being under stress constantly with fans nagging you to add a fighter, imagine working with time constraints, hardware limitations.
We should be thankful with what he gave us. It could have just been a port, you know. Sakurai loves this series and tries to give us the best game experience, but at a cost to himself.
Like @SmashChamp said, he added everyone back, added highly requested characters such as Simon, Ridley, and King K. Rool, there are 103 stages, with 5 more to come; over 800 music tracks, and so many other things. I literally can't believe that people are still upset about Waluigi. I see nothing wrong with him, but he was revealed as an assist trophy in June, at E3 for crying out loud. It's too late, move on. I think Piranha Plant is a pretty fun looking character. His Recovery move looks so satisfying! Honestly, just leave Sakurai alone. He's had enough things to worry about.

Reactions: SmashChamp
Haha people expect too much. The character line up is great (even though no geno yet), I can't really complain about it. Piranha Plant looks like a really cool addition, I just hope it doesn't become standard that normal enemies get into the game (I like how Petey is tied to piranha plant as it's final smash).

Single player mode (world of light) looks like subspace mach 2, which is dope. I've ultimately super hyped for smash ultimate, probably will end up as my number 1 game of 2018.

Honestly Sakurai works so hard on these games I have no doubt tht even if it's not perfect, it'll still be an all time great.

Reactions: SmashChamp and EnderLord
i think this would be interesting to know
it seems that there are japanese people that are blaming the westerns for the piranha plant in smash

i... dont know how they are capable of reaching to that conclusion but...ok i guess, its kinda like some toxic western fans blame japanese for "too much anime swordmen"

also they dislike ridley and dark samus, i can undertand not liking dark samus because the metroid prime games didnt sell much in japan, but ridley...

also they are supporting reimu harukei(tohou) and saber (fate/stay nigth) and equally flaming about those two they also support sans from undertale to some extend

Reactions: EnderLord
I think the only one who had anything to do with Pirahna is the madman himself lol.

Reactions: EnderLord
Back