Challenge Smash Ultimate Games for PC?

• Thread starter Nessboy12
  • Start date
Nessboy12

Nessboy12

ULTIMATE LES GET IT
Towns Folk
Anyone down for best of 3 or best of 5? Hit me up for a money match! Unless you want to bet more, best of 3 price is 3 pc and best of 5 is 5 pc to play. If you win you get your coins back and double the price back from me. If you lose I keep the coins.

The rules are as follows:

3 stock
7 minutes
1v1
Hazards off
Items off
STAGES: Battlefield, FD, Smashville, Town and city, Yoshi's Island (Brawl) Kalos Pokemon League, and Yoshi's Story ONLY.

Also I should mention that round 1, we can just pick the stage we want and pray. It's luck there. After round 1, the loser picks the stage.

Good luck in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: AricAttack, Samster and Marc
I wanted to go all or nothing to bankrupt :3

Let's do a best out of 3 for 3 PC.

Reactions: Link Master
Sounds good marc, you down tomorrow? If so, tell me what timezone you're in and when you're down to play! :)

Sounds good marc, you down tomorrow? If so, tell me what timezone you're in and when you're down to play! :)
Erm tomorrow might be a bad day but anytime after is fine. Just HMU. I'll likely be on.

okay sounds good. I'll probably hit you up sunday, but idk for sure

Reactions: Marc
I’d like to go best of 3 when you’re ready :eyes:

Reactions: AricAttack
also @Marc we can do one too whenever you're ready

How about tomorrow?

Sounds good, we can do 6:00 PST (idk what that translates to in your time, you'll have to figure that one out)

Looking forward to it! :D

Quick question are these omega stages?

None of the stages listed should be in omega or battlefield form. All the stages I listed are tournament legal on their own.

Reactions: AricAttack
I’m free to play rn if you are?

ye we can play rn best of 3 or 5?

Back