Ultimate Smash Ultimate: Hero the destroyer... omg

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
i decided to buy hero out of curiosity as far as how he plays goes and i started a blind character run in world of light as him and... well, hes monstrous. his hitzones are nasty, i swear hatchet man (or whatever the name is) one shots at zero damage... i also had whack or thwack one shot as well from no damage... this is beyond crazy and actually i love it lol

all his spells do ridiculous damage and have insane launching power... the charged nuetral also seems to kill VERY easily and magic burst also was a one shot during a spirit battle where i had nothing equipped (it was not stamina). never thought id see something this OP to the point where im legit speechless yet extremely satisfied. i heard there was some competitive drama concerning him and after playing as him for a couple hours i think i can see why...

his smash attacks are also nasty as crap since there seems to be a 50% chance of critical (higher damage and horrendous launch power). i heard king k rool was nasty but all of this in mind im pretty sure hero beats him here... or seems to imo (maybe hero is easier? sure seems to be lol). and if youre hit by a critical and 40% or above youre almost certainly out of the game... this is probably as crazy as one isolated character could possibly get... have no regrets buying hero, love all of this. not sure if he was banned in competitive but wouldnt be surprised tbh

Reactions: Deepak
i decided to buy hero out of curiosity as far as how he plays goes and i started a blind character run in world of light as him and... well, hes monstrous. his hitzones are nasty, i swear hatchet man (or whatever the name is) one shots at zero damage... i also had whack or thwack one shot as well from no damage... this is beyond crazy and actually i love it lol

all his spells do ridiculous damage and have insane launching power... the charged nuetral also seems to kill VERY easily and magic burst also was a one shot during a spirit battle where i had nothing equipped (it was not stamina). never thought id see something this OP to the point where im legit speechless yet extremely satisfied. i heard there was some competitive drama concerning him and after playing as him for a couple hours i think i can see why...

his smash attacks are also nasty as crap since there seems to be a 50% chance of critical (higher damage and horrendous launch power). i heard king k rool was nasty but all of this in mind im pretty sure hero beats him here... or seems to imo (maybe hero is easier? sure seems to be lol). and if youre hit by a critical and 40% or above youre almost certainly out of the game... this is probably as crazy as one isolated character could possibly get... have no regrets buying hero, love all of this. not sure if he was banned in competitive but wouldnt be surprised tbh
Its actually 1/8 probability of getting a crit. And his mp stops him from being the most op character. But he is definitely a dope character with a lots of comeback options and can be considered op if you get lucky with the rng.

Its actually 1/8 probability of getting a crit. And his mp stops him from being the most op character. But he is definitely a dope character with a lots of comeback options and can be considered op if you get lucky with the rng.
but its ridiculously easy to get the mp guage back up... seriously just attack with whatever and it hardly is an issue... he doesnt get limited for very long by this. probably a new favorite for me.

also... i had whack/ thwack instant kill at zero damage... wow lol. probably strongest hitzones in the game, hatchet man seems to one shot as well and he seems to make things ridiculously easy tbh, has the most broad and possibly strongest arsenal of specials in the game.. theres a plethora of things he can do because of how he works and its great

Reactions: Deepak
One question though: when playing 1v1 doesnt it become easy to read the screen and avoid all of hero’s attacks from command selection?

One question though: when playing 1v1 doesnt it become easy to read the screen and avoid all of hero’s attacks from command selection?
idk since i dont play online, not sure if the others can read what youre selecting but if so i dont think that should be a thing, its kinda cheating imo to be able to see that on the opposing side but maybe we cant. but magic burst is massive, idk how youd dodge that. it can cover the entire arena on some maps =P

idk since i dont play online, not sure if the others can read what youre selecting but if so i dont think that should be a thing, its kinda cheating imo to be able to see that on the opposing side but maybe we cant. but magic burst is massive, idk how youd dodge that. it can cover the entire arena on some maps =P
Just checked online and the other player CAN see what you’re selecting. Stuff like magic burst will be hard to avoid but things like hatchet man will be a Bit easier to avoid since its slow and the player can see you selecting it.

but its ridiculously easy to get the mp guage back up... seriously just attack with whatever and it hardly is an issue... he doesnt get limited for very long by this. probably a new favorite for me.

also... i had whack/ thwack instant kill at zero damage... wow lol. probably strongest hitzones in the game, hatchet man seems to one shot as well and he seems to make things ridiculously easy tbh, has the most broad and possibly strongest arsenal of specials in the game.. theres a plethora of things he can do because of how he works and its great
I got him finally and hes really fun to play as. Do you have any tips to quickly use the command selection faster? Cuz it takes me forever to read through it all each time.

Replying to this thread because I fought two hero players in a row, and they almost absolutely destroyed my character. I was playing Ice Climbers, as usual, and this Hero was spamming projectiles left and right. Can you even read that fast? I couldn't get in, kinda like fighting samus, except each projectile deals 30 PERCENT. I lucked out in the end and defeated him, but it was a very rough battle. The next round, another Hero player stepped in and this guy was lucky. VERY LUCKY.

Like the guy before them, they almost always got a critical hit, and almost always got psych up, oomph, kaboom acceleratle, and bounce. I couldn't even get to him! The game ended with Hero killing me at 20% while he was at 190%. It happens when it happens, so I suppose I just need some mu experience lol. But wow, I still can't believe that that person's luck was insane.

Reactions: Kadaj
Replying to this thread because I fought two hero players in a row, and they almost absolutely destroyed my character. I was playing Ice Climbers, as usual, and this Hero was spamming projectiles left and right. Can you even read that fast? I couldn't get in, kinda like fighting samus, except each projectile deals 30 PERCENT. I lucked out in the end and defeated him, but it was a very rough battle. The next round, another Hero player stepped in and this guy was lucky. VERY LUCKY.

Like the guy before them, they almost always got a critical hit, and almost always got psych up, oomph, kaboom acceleratle, and bounce. I couldn't even get to him! The game ended with Hero killing me at 20% while he was at 190%. It happens when it happens, so I suppose I just need some mu experience lol. But wow, I still can't believe that that person's luck was insane.
Hero stands for:
Holy cow
Exciting
Random
Op

• Funny
Reactions: Kadaj and Sunny_Meows

yep, he can one hit you regardless of your damage. especially if he has taken high damage not died yet the chances of this working still seem increased. probably a new main next to byleth for me too, hes also very easy in stamina battles if youre a story mode runner like me (i hated stamina for a while) since you dont need to completely lower the other character, just roll the right move and bam, game over lol. stamina not so much worst rule like this unless theres (very) annoying assist trophies (seriously... i want these gone... stop abusing these in spirit fights nintendo ;-; ). if you find these get a critical smash attack and this can one shot most of them even with nothing equipped, ive done it a few times so id know. stamina when the enemy is low enough just roll camp and finish them off. if their numbers are red its pretty likely youll obliterate them with wack/ thwack (one of these has a better hitzone though if theres too many). not as hard to beat annoying range campers like this either thank goodness, i never enjoyed fighting link and mega man and with hero doesnt even matter anymore haha

Back