Ultimate Smash Ultimate Story Mode Leaked

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Okay, so a lot of you may have already seen this, but it looks like a Twitter user named l'attard has supposedly cracked the code on Smash Ultimate's blurred out mode. He reconstructed the entire photo to where it spelled スピリッツ, which translated to English means "Spirits". Could this potentially be the new story mode we've all been wanting? Also worth noting is that this all might have something to do with Mario and Mega Man's violent deaths in the Ridley reveal trailer, and Luigi's soul being torn out of his body in the Simon Belmont reveal trailer. So, what do you guys think about all this? Think it's legit? :eyes:

Link to the Twitter post: https://twitter.com/noctulescent/status/1027206737210867712

Reactions: 28142
Yea I've see this before and it looks promising. Still probably not like subspace, but something interesting to look forward to in terms of single player!

Reactions: Samster
I haven't seen it yet, but it looks pretty cool. Wouldn't be surprised if it is fake though... but it may be true!

Reactions: Samster
I haven't seen it yet, but it looks pretty cool. Wouldn't be surprised if it is fake though... but it may be true!
To me, it all lines up perfectly. I sure hope it’s true, and it feels like December 7’th couldn’t be further away. ;-;

Reactions: Duffy
Well, guess what? I WAS RIGHT. Yay for me ;u;

I’m so incredibly hyped for the release. I just can’t wait any longer. :p

Back