Smashifying calm music for smash ultimate

• Thread starter luigiFTW
  • Start date
luigiFTW

luigiFTW

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
One common theme I’ve been seeing in smash ultimate is that many of the new song remixes that have been shown are songs that really don’t fit in a smash game. They are very cool and nostalgic songs, but they are not really fighting songs. Until now.
Though I haven’t played animal crossing: Happy home designer, im sure it’s main theme would have felt out of place in smash.
This next song has been in both brawl and smash 4, but, while nostalgic, it isn’t really a fighting song. Now it’s a much better fighting song while still keeping its nostalgia.
The last example ill show is the music from the breath of the wild trailer. The peice is already amazing, but a few additions to the sound changes a song made for a sprawling world to a song that fits into a up close and personal fighter.
What songs do you guys like that have been smashified? I have alot more, but this post is getting long.

Not sure if its already happened or not but I would love to have Sidons Theme in Smash Ultimate. I have never played Breath of the Wild but I love the soundtrack in it.

Back