Smite

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

I've mentioned to a few people on here that I am TOTALLY addicted to this MOBA for the PC called Smite, it's an amazing game, after a first few matches I got instantly hooked, it reminded me so much of Dota but just better overall.

Pretty awesome, right? Not convinced, hmm:
Has anyone on here ever heard/played Smite, I'm totally addicted to it, and would love a playing buddy, this game is just... EPIC!

14906-smite-11618-hd-wallpapers-games-1047.jpg

I used to play quite a bit. I mained Chronos and Scylla. I haven't in a few months though since I've been kind of busy, so I'm way out of practice

I used to play quite a bit. I mained Chronos and Scylla. I haven't in a few months though since I've been kind of busy, so I'm way out of practice
Oh wow, I still gotta unlock Chronos and Scylla, they both seem awesome. I've been maining Ao Kuang and Athena, still have to unlock a few Gods, but so far loving these two. I use Athena for conquest, because I love her warping ability, and Ao Kuang in Arena! :) We should play sometime, and don't worry bout getting practice in. I'm sure you're a pro!

The damage Ao Kuang can unleash is insane, especially if you carry him a little in joust. But he's picked a little too often, gets slightly boring playing against/with him. Athena is a sizeable tank, and pretty good from what I remember. The only tank I could reliably play was Hercules just because he was so OP (not sure if they nerfed him now but he needs it )
I tried out both Scylla and Chronos when they were free for the month and had luckily saved up enough gold to buy both.

I dont know when i can try this but the Partial Nudity just dont think my mom will let me play so yeah...
Anyways if I do manage to get it will send you message

I didn't know there were other people on this forum that played smite my mains are neith, rama, and artemis mostly just hunter types

Back