smol dawn

• Thread starter ariamisu
  • Start date
ariamisu

ariamisu

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
anyone else finding these new memes to help curb the wait and find entertainment in videos of smol down,lucas,barry?
true they mostly are short and not have much run time , but i find them cute.
they sometimes are nice to watch after watching something cute in a video online that is also smol.
it is not the best meme in the world or super amazing or anything like that , it is just from my view something cute to take mind off of stuff with.
for me they play as good distraction while waiting for new details on the games.
the wait for new info is long and boring.
it can be tricky sometimes to find something to wipe that fact from your mind when looking for something fun to consume.
especially when confined to home due to current virus situation for safety reasons.
i find soml dawn cute and the view point reminds me of x and y and omega ruby and alpha sapphire.
the diffrent hight and proportions of character models each have their own charms.
while its likely that i may be the only one “or one of the few” who like smol dawn type memes for their simplicity , but at the end of the day its no big deal it is just a short term meme with short duration. it is fun while it lasts at least for those who like it.

Reactions: phofufury
Smol and babey have a deep place in my heart. Anything that conveys wholesome memes is always welcome. This is one of their more interesting approaches to character design. It feels weird the protagonist turns normal size during battles but it was the same as the game it's based on as well as the way it's displayed since the beginning, which makes this weirder than the Gen 3 remakes. The Gen 2 remakes just gave more definition to sprites but changing in the 3DS era something about it felt it wanted to be unique in it's design. And the thing is it's better for it.

Reactions: phofufury
Back