Devil Survivor SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked: eShop launch today

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
I just found it, big surprise.
Do you want it?

Price: $30

I know it was coming to Europe on the 10th. Did you check your NA 3DS eShop?

I know it was coming to Europe on the 10th. Did you check your NA 3DS eShop?

Yes, I see it by myself in my console (making the eshop block list).
It says 10/10/2013...

Well, I'm glad they made the game available in the North America eShop. I'm most likely going to purchase the game in 2014 if Pokemon Y doesn't take all of my gaming hours away.

:whistle:

It's good that it's digitally available, but I don't think I can stick to it right now so I don't want it currently. Maybe in my 2014 summer vacations.

Well, I'm glad they made the game available in the North America eShop. I'm most likely going to purchase the game in 2014 if Pokemon Y doesn't take all of my gaming hours away.

:whistle:

It's good that it's digitally available, but I don't think I can stick to it right now so I don't want it currently. Maybe in my 2014 summer vacations.

I'm in the same situation as your :D

Not sure if I'll get it considering that I've already finished the original Devil Survivor half a dozen of times o.o

Not sure if I'll get it considering that I've already finished the original Devil Survivor half a dozen of times o.o

Congratulations my friend. You have luck. :D

Yes, I see it by myself in my console (making the eshop block list).
It says 10/10/2013...
Just found it today while I was checking out the eShop. I wonder if the game will get a price cut in the future.. Maybe I should wait a while, lol.

Just found it today while I was checking out the eShop. I wonder if the game will get a price cut in the future.. Maybe I should wait a while, lol.

Make save, it has 9,188 blocks (1,1 GB aprox.)

I like DeSu Overclocked, although I'm only three days into it.

Back