What I should buy first?

• Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Mario & Luigi Dream Team

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Just a question...
Read the poll.

BUY DREAM TEAM!!!

DREAM TEAM!!!
Devil Survivor Overclocked ftw, :p

I tried Dream Team's demo and I wasn't a fan. SMT4 was the first SMT game that I've played and I really enjoyed it. Hopefully they release a demo for Devil Survivor Overclocked so that I can try it out for myself before purchasing.

@ErixSan - it's up to you on what game you prefer. SMT or Mario RPG, :thumbsup:

Edited: Since you already own Shin Megami Tensei 4, it might be best to try Dream Team first.

Last edited:
If you never played it, get Devil Survivor first. Trust me, you won't regret it :p

Since you already own Shin Megami Tensei 4, it might be best to try Dream Team first.

SMT IV and Devil Survivor are entirely different in regards to the gameplay. Its kinda like playing Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart.

I personally prefer the gameplay of Devil Survivor to that of SMT IV, but the latter offers much more freedom.

Okay! Wish me luck!
If Sonic Lost World worth 40 bucks, I will buy Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked.
If Sonic Lost World worth 35 bucks, I will buy Mario & Luigi Dream Team instead.

(Some already know the reason :D)

Edit: I will but The Legend of Zelda A Link between worlds instead of Mario & Luigi Dream Team.

Last edited:
Edit: I will but The Legend of Zelda A Link between worlds instead of Mario & Luigi Dream Team.
That's a good choice, :singing:

Back