SMT IV for Europe. Translation in progress (No stupid jokes here)

• Thread starter ExSol
  • Start date
ExSol

ExSol

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
I can't give you release date, but SMT IV will be released in Europe and I hope it will happen soon.

If you understand french, read this article - http://www.lefigaro.fr/secteur/high...kart-8-va-relancer-les-ventes-de-la-wii-u.php

If not, here is quote from this interview with Stephan Bole, Managing Director of Nintendo France (translated via Google)

"It seems important to bring in France, which is very receptive to Japanese games, such securities and treat their location. We are actively working on the French translation of Shin Megami Tensei IV, another set of Japanese role."

Reactions: 18
That's really great! I was waiting for this game to be released in France!
Thanks for sharing this article. Now, I know that's it's just a matter of time until I get it.
Also, the article brought good news about the future of the WiiU and the 3DS.

In any case, I'm looking forward to get the game in France.

You're welcome. I'm also waiting for SMT, hope it will be released this year.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Spent bout 20 minutes looking for this on Eshop, not realising it wasn't released yet... Will be sure to look into it as soon as an english version is released.

Spent bout 20 minutes looking for this on Eshop, not realising it wasn't released yet... Will be sure to look into it as soon as an english version is released.

:bookworm: Read better next time and you'll save your time. There is no even release date, but you already looking for it in eShop.

:bookworm: Read better next time and you'll save your time. There is no even release date, but you already looking for it in eShop.

Well I've never actually played a SMT game before, @Memento Mori told me I should purchase the fourth to try it, so I went looking for it.

He looked for in in the eShop loooong before you created this thread, and at that time we didn't know SMT IV hadn't been released in in Europe yet. So try to avoid assuming things, they just make you sound stupid o/

Anyways, it's good that the're at least up to the project of still translating it. A lot of European 3DS owners been wanting this game for so long, totally worth the wait.

Back