SMT X FE

• Thread starter jandkas
  • Start date
jandkas

jandkas

Smash Hero
Towns Folk
A collaboration that was announced in January I think, between Atlus and Nintendo for Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem, anyone looking forward to this? I think it has potential to be great.

Well its not going to come out anytime soon I think :(

I think it will be a 2014 game. Maybe a 2015 one.

I think it'll be a late 2014 game. I'm mildly interested in it.

I think it will be a 2014 game. Maybe a 2015 one.
Yeah that seems like the best time it could come out, Late 2013 will be the comeback of the Wii U

Yeah that seems like the best time it could come out, Late 2013 will be the comeback of the Wii U

Well, I would say 2014 will be the year of Wii U.

I have not played Shin Megamei ever but I have played FE Awakening demo and that was great. I'm guessing Shin Megami is a RPG as well? so It'd be reagt to play a cross-over of both.

I have not played Shin Megamei ever but I have played FE Awakening demo and that was great. I'm guessing Shin Megami is a RPG as well? so It'd be reagt to play a cross-over of both.
I wonder how the game is going to be though, because FE is more strategy like but SMT is more RPG.

I wonder how the game is going to be though, because FE is more strategy like but SMT is more RPG.

Well, booth are RPG games, and also you need a lot of strategy skills for both games.

This game must be epic!

Well, booth are RPG games, and also you need a lot of strategy skills for both games.

This game must be epic!
But you know what I mean don't you? FE is like chess, while SMT is more like demon pokemon in 2 words.

But you know what I mean don't you? FE is like chess, while SMT is more like demon pokemon in 2 words.

True, but they need a lot of strategy (because a bad move can kill you, in both games)

About how it will be, sorry, no idea.

Reactions: jandkas
True, but they need a lot of strategy (because a bad move can kill you, in both games)

About how it will be, sorry, no idea.
Now to just play the waiting game, SMT X FE better not let me down :D

Now to just play the waiting game, SMT X FE better not let me down :D

Mmm... This game is a SEGA x ATLUS x NINTENDO game now...
But they will show ATLUS x INTELLIGENT STUDIOS.

I'm totally interested, both are great series that I have always enjoyed playing.

I'm totally interested, both are great series that I have always enjoyed playing.
2014 for the win!!!

2014 for the win!!!

Too bad it probably won't get a 3DS release Dx

Too bad it probably won't get a 3DS release Dx

We need good games for Wii U...

Reactions: jandkas
Back