SMTIV $10 Sale

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
Until 14th October, you can get Shin Megami Tensei IV at $40. This will make you buy it? Or did you bought it with the $30 Club Nintendo Promotion?

I purchased it on its release date for $50. I already had a digital copy of Fire Emblem Awakening so I couldn't participate in the Club Nintendo promotion.

If a couple more members were interested in this game, I would have given away a free copy like with the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate game. Too bad they're not fans of it, according to this thread.

Reactions: ErixSan
If a couple more members were interested in this game, I would have given away a free copy like with the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate game. Too bad they're not fans of it, according to this thread.

So that means you will do a Pokemon X/Y contest? That will make you win a lot of members, I think...

I already had a digital copy of Fire Emblem Awakening so I couldn't participate in the Club Nintendo promotion.

Wat8.jpg

I thought they were selling SMTIV for $10. I almost got happy.
Oh well, at least it's priced the same (temporarily) as other 3DS games.

Reactions: ErixSan
I thought they were selling SMTIV for $10. I almost got happy.
Oh well, at least it's priced the same (temporarily) as other 3DS games.
Next title: $10 Discount Sale :p

Well, I don't know why the price tag is a little higher than others games, but at least it's an excellent game!

You have a discount sale but we still don't have the game in Europe.
It is confirmed, but I think I'll have to wait until 2014. It's very bad because I want this game, it's one of my most anticipated games for 3DS. It looks amazing!

You have a discount sale but we still don't have the game in Europe.
It is confirmed, but I think I'll have to wait until 2014. It's very bad because I want this game, it's one of my most anticipated games for 3DS. It looks amazing!

Yeah, that maybe means it will be translated. Or just the localization is slow.

At least Europeans has excellent Club Nintendo prizes and promotions, like "Too many games" and that one about if you buy a copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, you can gift another to a friend.

Also those Mario Kart trophies are awesome!

Yeah, that maybe means it will be translated. Or just the localization is slow.

At least Europeans has excellent Club Nintendo prizes and promotions, like "Too many games" and that one about if you buy a copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, you can gift another to a friend.

Also those Mario Kart trophies are awesome!

I wish that Nintendo decides to distribute the game. If Nintendo is the distributor SMTIV may be translated. I hate when a game takes months in America it comes late to Europe and it's only in English. I hate region lock too.

I like Club Nintendo promotions however . We can gift a copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf to another friend who has a 3DS XL in this moment. :)

I just checked my eShop and this game was still at $50. o.o

I just checked my eShop and this game was still at $50. o.o
Maybe it starts on October 1st (I know it ends on October 14th).

Did the sale end already ? Its past October 14th, whats the price now (for those who have been on the eShop lately) ?

Did the sale end already ? Its past October 14th, whats the price now (for those who have been on the eShop lately) ?

$50 again :D

$50 again :D
Dang it, why so expensive though, that game must be really good then.

Dang it, why so expensive though, that game must be really good then.

The game is good, indeed, but you should buy Pokémon instead. ($10 cheaper, free and a lot of online modes, no DLC and a lot of extra things)

The game is good, indeed, but you should buy Pokémon instead. ($10 cheaper, free and a lot of online modes, no DLC and a lot of extra things)

I know, Pokemon will be the first 3ds game I will play, I am sure about it. Maybe after Pokemon I will buy SMTIV :D

It's still expensive for me. :< *Looks at eBay*

It's still expensive for me. :< *Looks at eBay*

First: Topic from the last year.
Second: Now it's $30, that means $20 less. That's a deal.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back