Snap Shot

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk

anyone ever play this game on the N64?

I always remember playing this game, it was so fun. I thought it would have been boring but was really entertaining. Have you played it @Demon_skeith ?

yes, I rented the game and it was pretty fun considering you were only taking pictures.

Reactions: Reece
I've tried to play this game on my PC recently but it's broken. This was an amazing part of my childhood, and I must say, I took some nice pictures on it.

Reactions: ShinyLatios and Reece
I have never played this game before but it looks fun and cool just from looking at the video I would actually like to have this game :D to play :)

They really need to make an HD game for Pokemon Snap on Wii U...I mean, this video shows how great it can be and imagine all that with HD graphics...

They really need to make an HD game for Pokemon Snap on Wii U...I mean, this video shows how great it can be and imagine all that with HD graphics...
Yeah, I agree, a lot of people enjoyed the original Pokemon Snap, imagine how cool it would be too see Charizard or Lapras in that lovely HD graphics, it sounds awesome, I think that it will also boost the Wii U sales...

Yeah, I agree, a lot of people enjoyed the original Pokemon Snap, imagine how cool it would be too see Charizard or Lapras in that lovely HD graphics, it sounds awesome, I think that it will also boost the Wii U sales...
not to mention being able to see all the pokemon that were created after the original Pokemon Snap was made....yeah, it would probably help boost the already boosting Wii U sales haha

not to mention being able to see all the pokemon that were created after the original Pokemon Snap was made....yeah, it would probably help boost the already boosting Wii U sales haha
It will, especially the older audiences (15-30) who would have a wonderful experience playing the game, it would definitely bring a nostalgic feeling. I sure hope they consider a project like this.

It will, especially the older audiences (15-30) who would have a wonderful experience playing the game, it would definitely bring a nostalgic feeling. I sure hope they consider a project like this.
Hopefully they already are considering a project like this and are just waiting to present it at E3 2014. Nintendo is pretty good at surprising us

Looks really interesting i wonder if you can take photos on legendary pokemon, i would also like to see this a remake in the eshop, it looks really fun and i hope they are creating another game

Looks really interesting i wonder if you can take photos on legendary pokemon, i would also like to see this a remake in the eshop, it looks really fun and i hope they are creating another game
yeah, in the game you're able to take pictures of legendary pokemon like Moltres (as seen in the video). There's even a point you can take a picture of Mew I believe

Back