Gen 6 Snorlax Anyone?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
Did anyone catch the Snorlax? Was it a welcome sight having one of the originals find its way into the game with its original purpose?

lol. Did I catch the Snowlax? Yes, I did, :woot: That bad boy just wasn't going in the pokeball. I tried over and over again but it refused to give in. I was almost out of pokeballs but then BAM, :sneaky:

I'm also going to breed one for @dilawer because he ran out of pokeballs, :whistle:

lol. Did I catch the Snowlax? Yes, I did, :woot: That bad boy just wasn't going in the pokeball. I tried over and over again but it refused to give in. I was almost out of pokeballs but then BAM, :sneaky:

I'm also going to breed one for @dilawer because he ran out of pokeballs, :whistle:
:punch: That Snorlax just won't lemme catch it! I tried at least 7 PokeBalls but I didn't have any timer other wise I would've caught it.
@Marc when'll you breed it?

When I get a Ditto, ;)
Lets hope this game has Ditto :nailbiting: then again almost all of Pokemon games have Ditto somewhere on the map xD

I have a Snorlax in Gen V

Dilawer, you're probably the only one that didn't catch this Snorlax :p

Dilawer, you're probably the only one that didn't catch this Snorlax :p

Not the only one...

Did anyone catch the Snorlax? Was it a welcome sight having one of the originals find its way into the game with its original purpose?
Yes I caught the pokemon Snorlax but I didnt bother to train him at all as I know Snorlax isnt that of a good pokemon so I just left him in The Pokemon Center Computer :D

I kinda find it hilarious that TrollFreak continued the "A lazy Snorlax blocks your path" thing they had in the original Red and Blue. Is it possible to get it with Hidden Ability or are only the standard abilities available in the encounter? (obviously I'd probably rather have Thick Fat Snorlax...but for sake of curiosity)

Currently playing a nuzlocke of Y, decided to catch the snorlax since it was the first pokemon in the route, but man I don't like having him in my party. My charmeleon died unexpectedly at one point. I stared at my snorlax's sprite bouncing away in my party with such a big frown on my face and whispered, "It should've been you."

i was so happy to see snorlax

i gave me first gen nostalgia chills.

but all i did was catch him then threw it in the box never used it once cx

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I caught Snorlax in Y. It was so hard to catch, wow I even named it "Hard To Catc" since it wasted almost all of my Pokeballs. I couldn't put hard to catch, i ran out of space for the nickname.

i was so happy to see snorlax

i gave me first gen nostalgia chills.

but all i did was catch him then threw it in the box never used it once cx
Sadly, that's the fate of most Snorlaxes I'm pretty sure. They can sometimes be good for competitive play but many times there are better options

theres this person who plays pokemon online with an entire team of snorlax for contest giveaways. apparently you have to beat their entire team of snorlax, for a point towards the contest. so apparently that person thinks there is no better option then snorlax

theres this person who plays pokemon online with an entire team of snorlax for contest giveaways. apparently you have to beat their entire team of snorlax, for a point towards the contest. so apparently that person thinks there is no better option then snorlax
Nah not necessarily. It's more likely that he's just doing it for fun rather than assuming there's no better option than Snorlax. Even Snorlax is powerful when you EV and IV train it and all that

yeah its true all pokemon have potential. tho i honestly believe snorlax should have got a mega evolution this gen. tho i dont think it would hve been too good.

yeah its true all pokemon have potential. tho i honestly believe snorlax should have got a mega evolution this gen. tho i dont think it would hve been too good.
You never know on Mega Evolutions to be honest. It could have been a huge beast for all we know. But yeah, there's this one YouTuber who makes videos that involve sweeping with just about any pokemon

Back