AC:NL So about the crown...

• Thread starter faustine
  • Start date
faustine

faustine

Write even if no one's reading.
Towns Folk
Is it really 1,200,000 bells? A crown is for sale now at Labelle's in my town. Is it a rare item? Or I could just ignore it now and just wait for it next time? I can catch beetles and sell some catalog items in re-tail for it if it's a rare one, tho.

Yep. It is. You could always pocket it from some else's town and order it later though. I guess you could call it rare. :3

Reactions: faustine
I guess I should really grind some bells then. :p I'm wondering how much would the resell value would be? Half - 600,000 bells?

I guess I should really grind some bells then. :p I'm wondering how much would the resell value would be? Half - 600,000 bells?

I think it'd be 25% :sorry:

So... 300,000 bells. e.e

I think it'd be 25% :sorry:

So... 300,000 bells. e.e

You're right on the money! (pun intended)

It is quite rare if you ask me, more than that, its tad pricey. You should collect bells and get it fast.If it goes away. a crown looks awesome too.

the crown won't let u be mayor anymore. It will upgrade you to an emperor :p

I didn't get the crown, guys. :( Now my character won't be the crown prince! :rolleyes:

Yeah, the crown is crazy expensive...I only got it once because I used action replay on City Folk. But it's just like the Throne that's expensive too.

It is way too expensive, i had too raid my savings to buy it. I dont really see the point in buying it unless you like to collect everything. I can understand though why its expensive because in real life it would cost that price or more. Mostly unobbtainable so they want to make it l ifelike and give people a chance a small chance.

The crown is very expensive. I saw both types of crowns, the King and Queen. When I saw it at the Able Sisters, I wanted it so badly until I saw the price tag on that thing. 1,200,000 bells?!?! It would take a lot of beetle and shark catching at the island if I want that crown so badly. One day... One day...

Back