So Horrible It's good!?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
Does anyone else have a favorite band/song they love, but the lyrics SUCK!!!? I mean the music, voices, everything else's awesome! But when you look at a lyric video or find the lyrics online... you find out that they're the stupidest sounding thing ever! You LOVE the music, but the lyrics sound in-spirational (Not a fricking word...) you love how the band sounds, but it HURTS to know the lyrics...

This is one of my favorite songs from Heavenly. I found the lyrics and was disappointed in what they were... I thought they were perfect/epic/matched the music! But... I kinda felt stupid by just reading them... EVERY song they sung sounds AWESOME! But the lyrics seem so stupid... I still love the band though. If you find the lyrics and like them, I'm sorry if I in anyway offended you, I just wished they matched the epic sound for me...

Do you have any songs/bands that sounds awesome, but the lyrics disappointed you? Please show me!

I suppose I've not had that misfortune very much, but then again... Maybe my taste in music isn't so good either. XD (Maybe a Japanese to English song from anywhere. They sound better in their native tongue if you ask me. Dubbing it English just doesn't translate very well.)

I suppose I've not had that misfortune very much, but then again... Maybe my taste in music isn't so good either. XD (Maybe a Japanese to English song from anywhere. They sound better in their native tongue if you ask me. Dubbing it English just doesn't translate very well.)

I know, sometimes it makes the lyricist sound retarded... I think that may be why Heavenly sounds like this:
They're a French Metal band, despite being able to sing/speak English, they have no idea how to make certain lyrics make sense neither fulfill expectations. In all seriousness they can sing well, it's just this and other songs have unnecessary/strange placement and makes them sound childish and strange...

Back