Hyrule Warriors So how great is Hyrule Warriors?

• Thread starter ESP
  • Start date
ESP

ESP

No Limits
Towns Folk
I don't have a Wii U so I haven't played it. I also have not played a lot of Zelda games in my life. But what I am a fan of is Dynasty Warriors. Dynasty Warriors Advanced, 5, Warriors Orochi, and Samurai Warriors. Loved them. I haven't watched any gameplay of it but in a video by ReviewTechUSA, I heard the New 3DS version will have all the DLC that was available for the Wii U. I wish I had a New 3DS so I could get it. Too anyone who has played it, how great is it? Any stages and character I should be psyched about? One thing I know is that when I get my hands on a New 3DS, that'll be the first game I aim for.

Well, I had the chance to play it at local game shop, although it was only for a moment.

From what I played, it definitely had the TLoZ feel to it, and though I only managed to play as Link, and it was awesome. I mean visually and gameplay-wise. It definitely had the atmosphere of a good Zelda game, and yet it was completely diferent from any other Zelda games I played (obviously). Although I didn't manage to play much of it, I'd still recommend it to anyone with a Wii U, especially if they're previous fans of TLoZ and Dynasty Warriors.

I'm pretty excited for it to come out on 3DS, definitely gonna get it when it does.

Reactions: ESP
It is an amazing game with an awesome hybrid value of Dynasty Warriors/Zelda. There is a pletora of characters each with special weapons only they can weild and 3 tires of strenth to each weapon. There is a vast cast of locations and characters from all your favorite Zelda games.(My favorite being young link). THe objective driven one man army style game is amazing and if you like hack and slash games, this should be right up your alley!!

If you want professional revies, pelase look below:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/hyrule-warriors

Here is a video with all characters that are playable including DLC:

I don't own the game, but the people who own it keep saying that it is a great game. From what I can tell, it is a hack and slash game that was based of another game of the same genre, but has Zelda characters. It looks fun to be honest and I was amazed that you can play as Midna and Zant from Twilight Princess, one of my favorite Zelda games.

Yous should get a wii u instead of the new 3ds!!! Anyways, hyrule warriors is so much fun, its a free roaming world dwhere you have to defeat enemies and keep them under control. Hyrule warriors is coming on the ordinary 3ds too, so there really is no reason to buy new 3ds unless you want an enchanced experience, but hyrule warriors is coming on the regular 3ds too!

The game is "okay, I guess". Bear in mind that I've only played the first Zelda and WWHD, so there's definitely no bias. The game is locked at 30 FPS. It's annoying to watch for someone who really cares about how games look, especially since the 30 FPS is much more apparent in HW rather WWHD. If you had Splatoon at launch, it's basically Inkopolis, all the time. The game has a staggering amount of content, easter eggs, and DLC (which is totally worth it. About 50-75 hours for $20) and a simple, easy to follow story. The game has a few original characters, but they play uniquely, so no worries there. If you're looking for a mindlessly fun "waste" of a lot of time, definitely pick up this game. As for characters, you could name any significant character from any game, aside the "Toon" ones, and they will probably be in it. Only major exception is Skull Kid, but Young Link represents MM well, and Tingle is also included, both a part of DLC. All in all, the Wii U's power definitely hits this game where it hurts, but its still pretty fun regardless. Oh, and you probably already know, but TheSpiritedWarrior is totally wrong. It's not free-roaming at all.

Yous should get a wii u instead of the new 3ds!!! Anyways, hyrule warriors is so much fun, its a free roaming world dwhere you have to defeat enemies and keep them under control. Hyrule warriors is coming on the ordinary 3ds too, so there really is no reason to buy new 3ds unless you want an enchanced experience, but hyrule warriors is coming on the regular 3ds too!
So it is, so it is. But I'd rather not get a Wii U. I prefer the PS3 that I play. There are other great game to buy for the New 3DS like Xenoblade Chronicles. It's good that Hyrule Warriors will be for the regular 3DS. But heavy chances are that I will probably already own a New 3DS by the time it's finally released for the handhelds. But hey, any of those who don't own one and want it for the R3DS, all the more power to you.

Back