• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I regret nothing :

v3KWvjT.jpg

I got crap, unfortunately.. A bunch of 3 star demons and only three 4 star demons. I was hoping for at least one 5 star demon, but oh well. On the bright side of the purchase, I'll have enough parchment pieces to guarantee a 5 star demon summon soon because I got one for each featured summon I did.

The next update got me pumped and the fact that another player I know was getting 5 star demons from summoning. They gave up because another player I know convinced her to stop trying for dark amp Alice. She would have been my summoning buddy if she had continued >w<

I **might** buy this bad boy again next month depending on several things.. probably wouldn't.. we'll see.

I do hope we get a MAG pack. That would win me over instead :eyes2:

That was a waste of money in my opinion. You could have done better things with the $103, such as giving it all to me :eyes2:

If you are paying 100+$ for it, shouldn’t it guarantee a 5* or even 6* ? Please don’t waste your money...

If you are paying 100+$ for it, shouldn’t it guarantee a 5* or even 6* ? Please don’t waste your money...
Nope.

You get :

- 3700 gems (100 gems can be used for featured summons at the summoning portal or you can buy other things)
- 2 ultimate summon files (4 star or 5 star summon)
- 10 superior summon files (3-5 star summon but low chance of getting rear demons)
- 20 parchment pieces
- 500,000 mag

and I thougth that in granblue 30 dollars was very expensive to buy a tickect who lets you choose a character/summon that you want to have (with some exceptions) or doing 300 pulls to get a guarantered SSR from some group of characters and being able to choose one from it

and I thougth that in granblue 30 dollars was very expensive to buy a tickect who lets you choose a character/summon that you want to have (with some exceptions) or doing 300 pulls to get a guarantered SSR from some group of characters and being able to choose one from it
This is the most expensive pack. You could buy like 800 gems for $14 US.

Marc, why did you waste your money on this? ;-;

You literally could have almost bought two full priced Nintendo Swotch games with that cash, but you spent it on a “free” app. You know the whole reason that they say it’s free is to hook you with in app purchases, right? Take my advice and don’t buy the next pack when it comes out. You might get crap again, then what are you gonna do?

Marc, why did you waste your money on this? ;-;

You literally could have almost bought two full priced Nintendo Swotch games with that cash, but you spent it on a “free” app. You know the whole reason that they say it’s free is to hook you with in app purchases, right? Take my advice and don’t buy the next pack when it comes out. You might get crap again, then what are you gonna do?
I don't consider it a waste :p ...and I purchased it again the following month lol so it's too late :eyes2:

It's a free game so in-game purchases support the developers so we can continue to get more content and events in the future. DX2 SMT is probably my favorite game alongside Splat2 right now >w<

I don't consider it a waste :p ...and I purchased it again the following month lol so it's too late :eyes2:

It's a free game so in-game purchases support the developers so we can continue to get more content and events in the future. DX2 SMT is probably my favorite game alongside Splat2 right now >w<
But imagine all of the RPG’s you could’ve bought! Also, you bought the next one already!? *dies

But imagine all of the RPG’s you could’ve bought! Also, you bought the next one already!? *dies
Mhm! I've been searching for another good RPG but couldn't find anything :/

Mhm! I've been searching for another good RPG but couldn't find anything :/
Marc, you haven’t played a single starfox game. Clearly there are some great games that money could be going toward for you.

Marc, you haven’t played a single starfox game. Clearly there are some great games that money could be going toward for you.
That's true but I don't have any interest in StarFox :p

That's true but I don't have any interest in StarFox :p
You should tho.

Im sure there are other games you should definitely try too but you can’t because you literally spent 200$ on this one game, that probably isn’t even better than the 60$ SMT games.

Im sure there are other games you should definitely try too but you can’t because you literally spent 200$ on this one game, that probably isn’t even better than the 60$ SMT games.
It's most likely not better than the upcoming $60 SMT game (which I'll certainly be getting) but it's currently a lot of fun.

Remember, you have PvP and you can build teams to fight other players (this wouldn't be in a regular SMT game). They also introduced guilds in the latest update and I feel we'll be having guild wars eventually where we fight other guilds with our teams.

I didn't like the story content but the aura gate dungeon crawling, building teams and PvP are a lot of fun.

Back