So I got 159.95$ in my eShop balance and IDK what to do with it

• Thread starter pt37
  • Start date
pt37

pt37

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
So I wanna get the new FE thing in june but then I have a bit under 100 bucks so what do i do with 100 bucks

So I wanna get the new FE thing in june but then I have a bit under 100 bucks so what do i do with 100 bucks
So you have approximately $160 in your balance (said in title) and you say you have just under 100? >.<
Well, you can buy a lot of games :D I think 160 is enough for all three paths of Fire Emblem: Fates so if you think you want all three then go for it :p You could also buy a lot of eShop titles too.

Or if there's any upcoming game that catches your eye you could wait for that but if I had that much I'd spend all xD

If I had so much money I would spend it all on games and themes (mostly on themes) o.o but if you feel the itch for new Pokemon games, try them out, if not, try Animal Crossing New Leaf or, if you prefer interior designing, try Happy Home Designer :3

Nah not fates the other parody thing persona and FE on wii u on june 24th

And I do have new leaf and about every pokemon game there is as for happy home its like ehhh if it goes on sale

I am thinking about Bravery 2nd end layer

Last edited by a moderator:
And I do have new leaf and about every pokemon game there is as for happy home its like ehhh if it goes on sale
Well then, I have nothing to say except try buying some themes :p that's what I would do anyway :p
Or save it just in case some new awesome games come out (and Pokemon Sun and Moon, of course) :p

If youre a Final Fantasy fan i heavily recommend Final Fantasy Explorers, its really nice. Has almost all FF characters, bosses, weapons, clothes etc in it and its real time combat, very long game too so wont be done with it for a good while.

Lucky! Most I ever had was was $40. But as for games you should try Ocarina of Time 3DS if you hadn't already played it. Or maybe go for some themes, themes are always nice to have.

Well yeah Ocarina of Time is on sale for $20 so that is kinda tempting

I have also never played a Final Fantasy game so this makes things tough cuz that game is like on #5 of my recommended for you thing

and btw guys a have 159.95$ the just under 100 is after that FE spin off thing in june

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you could give it to me XD

Seriously though, you've probably played most of these but...
Pokemon, Fire Emblem Fates, Ocarina of Time, random themes, random DLC, especially Smash DLC, get Smash if you don't have it, and I think Earthbound is on VC right? Those are some off the top of my head, also there's Cave Story which I haven't played but I want to

I already have smash on wii u is it worth getting it again on 3ds?

I already have smash on wii u is it worth getting it again on 3ds?
There's no need. Apprently the Wii U version is a lot better. I'd never buy the same game on multiple systems, seems like a waste, put the money towards a game you don't have yet. :p

The 3DS version is alright, nothing special though (I own it myself, personally).

That's really a lot of money so you might better spend it wisely! Other than that, just spend it with the games you like bro, or maybe some sweet DLC, at least that's what I've saving up to

the legend of the dark witch: its like megaman because you absorb enemy habilities
dillon rolling western: a nive tower defense

Back