So Many Games, yet, Nothing to Play

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
I just downloaded a lot of games recently from eShop, mostly through Club Nintendo lol

Anyways, have you guys ever have the feeling of you having so much games and yet you have nothing to play? Maybe it's the mood? The time?(Animal Crossing lol) Maybe you play it only with multiplayer? or something else? lol

How 'bout you guys? lol

I feel like not enough games have multiplayer. I can't play Smash multiplayer a lot because my internet settings aren't properly configured. While Nintendo is starting to realize that multiplayer gaming is what people want, I still feel like there aren't enough games that properly utilize multiplayer features.

Reactions: Mikaya
Definitely. I always end up playing a bit of a game and then completely forget about them and then get another one. Happens a lot more frequently on Steam than it does on eShop/3DS though.

Nope. I've got a lot of games from different genres. I go with Pokémon X for a casual gaming experience, Virtues Last Reward for some intense play, Fire Emblem Awakening when i feel like strategics, Steamworld Dig when just want too fool around a bit while letting my mind wander, Kid Icarus Uprising when I need a laugh, etc. With a game for almost every mood I never feel like I've got nothing to play. :D There are so many great games I already have and so many more I want to play!

Reactions: Warbird
I've got Smash 3D, Pokemon X, Mario Kart 7, the two Resident Evil games, Project X Zone, so many other games...

I don't usually feel like I've nothing to play. And if I ever do feel that way, then I just plug in my earphones and open Nintendo 3DS Sound to listen to music :headphone:

Reactions: faustine and PersonSP
I got Games to play, but they're never enough, I HAVE TO CATCH THEM ALL!!!

i have KIU, ACNL, SSB for 3ds, mario kart 7, and 2 or 3 other ds games
never enough
must...get..more!!

I feel that way sometimes. I'm not able to buy as many games as I'd like, so my collection of games is kind of small. Even with Smash for 3DS, I can't play with friends for some reason, so joining tournaments and stuff is out of the question for me. I'm grateful to have the games I have, but there's always room for more.

Sometimes I feel like there's never enough games to play , If only I had money lol ... The best that I think of the best features is online multiplayer, too bad not alot of games have this kind of feature, though i wish they had ...:writing: O well better wait till I save enough coins for games:rotfl:

I've got Pokemon Y, Omega Ruby, SSB3DS, KIU, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Shovel Knight, AA Dual Destinies, Mario Kart 7, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, and a few other small games. A lot of games of different genres and playstyles, I never find myself without a game to play.

.......... And yet I WANT MORE!!

I experienced that before, with the PS3.With the PS3 I had a frenzy of buying every game I cared for as soon as it was out. It burned me out. I am a slow player so I just made a mini hill with games I was interested but I wouldn't be playing anytime soon... they are still there. I do want to play them but I am more likely to grab my 3DS than the PS3 these days.

I think it is precisely because we have so many games the idea of start one make us feel there is always another one that we'd rather spend our time with. In the N64 days the games were far and in between that we had actually time to devote to one game at the time. Right now you are just barely starting one while another part of your brain is getting hyped for the one that will be released in a few weeks from now.

Last edited:
Sometimes I feel like that, mostly when it's late at night / early in the morning and I know it will be to late / to early to play animal crossing or even hope that anyone is online

More like: So many games to play but human beings are picky and poor so they can only buy a few and the ones they do buy get boring.

I feel like that with my 3ds. I have 4 games on it, yet I feel like I need more. (mm3d, mario kart 7, mario 3d land,Oot, ALBW)
You know what? I do need more games haha. But yeah, us humans are so greedy. Almost is never enough >><

Sometimes I do feel like to play no more games but if I had the internet needed I wouldn't really feel so bored and even though I have so little games I don't really care when I feel like this I just go on a posting spreak on here and talk to people or just play a fighting game those never get boring.

Yeah, multiplayer brings an aspect to the game that you can't find in single player modes. The single player modes are fun up to a certain point in which it becomes repetitive, and then boring.

I find multiplayer games rejuvenating since it gives you the option to play with your friends and connect. Sharing the moments. :)

I've got Pokemon Y, Omega Ruby, SSB3DS, KIU, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Shovel Knight, AA Dual Destinies, Mario Kart 7, Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, and a few other small games. A lot of games of different genres and playstyles, I never find myself without a game to play.

.......... And yet I WANT MORE!!
Everybody has KI: U but me!! I feel so left out!

Everybody has KI: U but me!! I feel so left out!
I have the game too and its my only multiplayer online one

I have this feeling often. I find playing a game you haven't beaten yet helps. If that doesn't work I like to try to play games that can be played with my friends. You never know what moments may happen with them . Usually it's something unexpected and can be fun making memories.

I have that feeling sometimes. I mean I have ALOT of games yet sometimes I fell like I need more games. Nintendo should add more multiplayer games using your NNID a, because those games generally make you want to play more.

Back