So, what does My Castle's online feature looks like in NA ?

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
Just asking out of curiosity, since on JP version, almost every single castle only set up the farm-able stuff (gems and food), and set up their units without any weapons but with exotic skills so you can get them easily.
(As a matter of fact, all the top castles in "Ranking" are castles with game-breaking skills you may get easily, or units you may recruit that already have those skills)

But is it the same on the NA server (and possibly EU server when it'll be out in Europe) ?
Or does players in NA actually care more about winning than sharing skills and/or resources ?

There's still plenty of people handing out skills but I see some who get pretty creative in a attempt to defend their castle. Usually people who hand out skills name their castle accordingly (SKILLZ, EZSIEGESKILLS, etc) or just name it Ft. Corrin/Kamui and these are the most visited castles if you search by visit points.

Some people use the statues pretty creatively for fending off invaders.

There's still plenty of people handing out skills but I see some who get pretty creative in a attempt to defend their castle. Usually people who hand out skills name their castle accordingly (SKILLZ, EZSIEGESKILLS, etc) or just name it Ft. Corrin/Kamui and these are the most visited castles if you search by visit points.

Some people use the statues pretty creatively for fending off invaders.

Oh, nice, so, it does looks like a bit like what I encounter on the Japanese server. Also, it's nice to see that they (sometimes) try to defend instead of blatantly letting you win and get the skill you want.

As for the statues to defend, I did notice that. I've met a player which used the Chevalier Principality style for their castle, and placed the Lottery, the Arena and other buildings you can't destroy on the way to the "throne", but behind sets of statues (Lv. 3 statues of course, every JP player manages to get 99 Dragon Vein Points in no time to upgrade those!), which meant that winning the map would actually take some time.

Reactions: 3391
Just asking out of curiosity, since on JP version, almost every single castle only set up the farm-able stuff (gems and food), and set up their units without any weapons but with exotic skills so you can get them easily.
(As a matter of fact, all the top castles in "Ranking" are castles with game-breaking skills you may get easily, or units you may recruit that already have those skills)

But is it the same on the NA server (and possibly EU server when it'll be out in Europe) ?
Or does players in NA actually care more about winning than sharing skills and/or resources ?
some minor things to add to this is that you can get accessories from people also if both you and the one you made a bond with increase it high enough you can get bond recruits

Back