Some Good Things about monster hunter

• Thread starter ChrisPST
  • Start date
ChrisPST

ChrisPST

Greninja Shinobi
Towns Folk
Hey guys, ive bee recommended this game thousands of times Monster hunter for the 3ds and I like adventure and quest things but I wanted to know some amazing things about the game good you guys help me out by telling me the amazing things about it before purchase it thanks! :thumbsup:

http://forum.3dspedia.com/forums/monster-hunter/
If you go to forum list(click forum at top) you can look find a lot of topics,here's one for monster Hunter.I'm sure since your new your not going to get banned because you posted here but I'm just saying.
I actually got monster Hunter a few days ago and it is great.if you love quest,a good game,challenges,and stuff like that you'll love this game!it's awesome.(in my opinion)

I would personally recommend this game for a player who likes to hunt monsters and explore huge worlds. It's an awesome open world game with many things included they will keep you entertained. I think they have a great discount on the game in the eshop It's worth getting and what could be more fun than hunting giant monsters with your friends while exploring a huge and vast world of who knows what.:D

can you tell me more about this please derplink_3

I think one the best things about monster hunter is that it never stops to engage you in the quests and the game, be it because an urgent mission comes up and you have to do it or because once you thought you have seen everything in the game, there appears something that keeps you hunting. I think one of the amazing things is that you have to explore huge environments surrounded by deadly creatures that will not wait till you are ready to fight. I loved the artificial intelligence of the monsters and how, depending on your tactics, it varies being more diffiecult or easier

Well the game is quite good,the graphics are good and the controls work fine and easy throughout the game.The quests are the most fun though when you battle monsters some easy if your used to monster hunter games but if your a beginner it is going to be hard.

Back