some of my drawings

• Thread starter StaticPaws
  • Start date
S

StaticPaws

Timelord
Towns Folk
So I thought I'd post some of my art here, 'cause...why not? :3

By the way, I love to draw for people, so just ask, and I'll be happy to draw a sketch of anything for you ^o^

I'm still improving at the moment, and some aspects of digital drawing (like human anatomy) I still kind of find difficult, but I know some people who are great artists and are always frightened of compliments and showing their art to other people. So my advice to other aspiring artists is; be proud of your work, otherwise you won't improve ;)
image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

I'll add more later on :3

Comments, likes and constructive criticism are really appreciated! o w o​

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc, CrazyElf and Mikaya
Added the spoiler in for you, all you have to do is wrap the spoiler tags around your images; [ SPOILER ][ /SPOILER ] (without spaces)

anyways, your drawings are great! another skilled artist! ^.^

my fave one would be that anime guy. :D

I hope to see more! keep up the good work! ;)

Pretty cool,pretty cool u have some untapped poteintal there and I kinda like your drawings,i mean at least you can draw better than me.Cool just cool I must say nothing more.

@Mikaya: Ah, thank you! It was easier than I thought it would be.
The anime guy is one of my characters from a story I'm writing ^_^
And thanks ;u; I'll try to improve!
@DarkLord:
Thank you :3

Nice artwork. You're pretty skilled.

My favorite is the 3rd drawing. The vampire guy or whatever.

My word, those are marvelous.

My favorite is the one with the snowman and the dog. The only thing that I'm not a fan of is the snowflake. I think it needs a bit more work and in addition to that, it's a bit difficult to see :/

In the third image, is the red part meant to be blood? I can't really make out what it is.

As for everything else, I'm not sure what to say other than good work :p

Last edited:
Reactions: StaticPaws
CrazyElf said:
Nice artwork. You're pretty skilled.

My favorite is the 3rd drawing. The vampire guy or whatever.
Thanks a lot! :cat:

Marc said:
My word, those are marvelous.

My favorite is the one with the snowman and the dog. The only thing that I'm not a fan of is the snowflake. I think it needs a bit more work and in addition to that, it's a bit difficult to see :/

In the third image, is the red part meant to be blood? I can't really make out what it is.

As for everything else, I'm not sure what they say other than good work :p
Hey, thanks for the critique!
Yeah I think you're right about the snowflakes, for a starter, I'm pretty horrible at drawing them xD secondly, I think the digital canvas I was working on was a bit too small for me to put a lot of detail into them. I'll try to improve them by using a finer brush and a darker colour...and possibly outlining them ;)

As for the third one, the red part was supposed to be part of his hair-I should probably make that clearer haha x3 In the original reference I got, his hair was part white, part red. :3

Reactions: Marc
They are so amazing I can hardly believe drawing can produce something so good. :thumbsup:

The first and second ones are my favourite.

Reactions: StaticPaws
Thanks! The first and second were the most fun to draw. :D

Very cute drawing and colouring!
I love the first one soo much ><

Back