ShyGuy64

ShyGuy64

Quake 3 Master
Banned User
Here it is.
IMG_20201011_163647.jpg
I've been playing this game a bunch, so I figured I'd draw the logo
IMG_20201011_173519.jpg
Just for fun. I'm not done with these yet, and I plan on doing a link, Kirby, the character from Contra (don't know his name, or if he has a name),and maybe ninja gaiden.
Please respond with any constructive criticism. I just got this sketchbook, and this is the first time in years that I've done drawing for fun, rather then for school.

Reactions: Mizunil, Deepak and Marc
Love the Mario and Mega Man drawings.

I think the New Leaf drawing looks a bit crowded ><

Reactions: ShyGuy64
Ah yeah I love royalty free Mega Man sprites. :0

You did good.

Here it is.
View attachment 20998
I've been playing this game a bunch, so I figured I'd draw the logo
View attachment 20999
Just for fun. I'm not done with these yet, and I plan on doing a link, Kirby, the character from Contra (don't know his name, or if he has a name),and maybe ninja gaiden.
Please respond with any constructive criticism. I just got this sketchbook, and this is the first time in years that I've done drawing for fun, rather then for school.
Cool sprites. Just some constructive criticism: It would look better if you colored it without the tiny white spaces. Its gonna take longer but it will look better. So you can distinguish the different blues on megamans suit and stuff. I think markers can do the job??? Other than that, good job!:thumbsup:

Cool sprites. Just some constructive criticism: It would look better if you colored it without the tiny white spaces. Its gonna take longer but it will look better. I think markers can do the job??? Other than that, good job!:thumbsup:
Yeah I used colored pencils because it's kind of a cheap sketchbook and I didn't want it to bleed through

Reactions: Deepak
Yeah I used colored pencils because it's kind of a cheap sketchbook and I didn't want it to bleed through

If you have any thick paper or throwaway cardboard (cut up cereal box, some toilet paper rolls cut up, etc) or anything else that that, you can pop it between the pages to soak up any bleedthrough, then you leave it open on the drawing, with that saftey behind it until it dries!

Reactions: phofufury, ShyGuy64 and Mizunil
Back