Some stuff I'd like to see in smash bros

• Thread starter Magik
  • Start date
M

Magik

I made Resetti's Bad list.
Banned User
First off I accidentally posted this as a comment so anyone who read this before..... It's the same thing.

I haven't looked into the game that much so correct me if I'm wrong about anything.

Also, I say kinda a lot, in case that bothers you

In the upcoming smash bros game, I'm pretty excited to see Mega Man and normally I don't care about final smashes but I kinda wanna see this.

If you ever played any kinda Mega Man X game, you know about the big robots that mega man can go into and use. So Id like to see mega man go into one of those and have the moving mechanic of foxes tank thingy (I haven't played star fox so I don't know what it is.)

Also, I'd like Shovel Knight to come up somewhere for this reason.
I've played the game once at a friends house and I'm buying it soon and I like the game. I think Nintendo does too because they showed it at E3 and had it for the Wii U and 3DS. I think they could make him into a character but that's not likely so if they would include him at all, it would be as an assist trophies.

Now I'm thinking ahead here so I don't think this would fit into this Smash Bros game but probably the next.
I want Simon from Castlevania to represent the classic character. It could totally work too, i mean,

B-whip attack
B sideways- the knife throwing thing (don't know what that's called)
B up- the axe thingy (don't know what that's called either)
B down- get creative I can't think of something right now

And all his A attack move could be cool whip things.
And you could make cool trophies like all of the items and cool assist trophies too!

I think it would work.

I also think Zero could work as a playable character. Like a Mega Man copy, kinda, I mean I honestly don't remember that much of Mega Man X, it was a little while ago.

Also, I'll leave you with something to think about. I wouldn't want him in the game but I thought it would be cool.

RYU from street fighter.

B-punch
B sideways- hadouken
B up- shouken
B down- that thing he does when he moves his leg on the ground and trips somone.

Thanks for reading. What do you want in the next or future games. Comment below!

Back