Looking for Someone that make me an avatar/Signature

• Thread starter coolflare
  • Start date
coolflare

coolflare

The flame of wonder and coolness
Towns Folk
Hey. I’ve been trying to hunt find anyone that could possibly do this but they aren’t active on this site anymore. If anyone can help me with this, please comment or PM me. You can name your price.

Pffft, haven't done thois for a long time, but I can give it a go? What are you looking for? Certain colours? People? FC in it? A catchphrase? A certain character or render you want in it? A dreamselfy (these thingies I used to make)?

Pffft, haven't done thois for a long time, but I can give it a go? What are you looking for? Certain colours? People? FC in it? A catchphrase? A certain character or render you want in it? A dreamselfy (these thingies I used to make)?
Thanks SOOOOOOO much! Can you make an avatar and Signature using this picture?
alolan_marowak__ghostly_bone_child_by_blueharuka-dadcnkv.png
I’d like you to create the background if that isn’t too hard. Can you also put my 3ds and Switch FC? (Should be in my profile). Thank you!

That image is amazing O.O

Edit:
I have just spent 30 minutes struggling only to have everything deleted....my skills are *much* rustier than I thought. You might want to look for someone competent instead. :p

I don't mind doing this, but it might take a few days...or weeks... since I am pretty busy. :confused:

Last edited:
That image is amazing O.O

Edit:
I have just spent 30 minutes struggling only to have everything deleted....my skills are *much* rustier than I thought. You might want to look for someone competent instead. :p

I don't mind doing this, but it might take a few days...or weeks... since I am pretty busy. :confused:
I’m a very patient person. Take your time. I know it will be worth it! :)

Reactions: PersonSP
Should i try and put my skills into this piece

Should i try and put my skills into this piece
I’ll wait for PersonSP to do it first. If for some reason she can’t do it, I’ll go to you.

ok

Please let freezebot give it a go, I seriously don't have time for this

@freezebot you might find these useful:
48532-Colorful-Clouds.jpg 1822357.jpg alolan_marowak__ghostly_bone_child_by_blueharuka-dadcnkv.png

Ok I will. Also thank you PersonSP

Reactions: coolflare
Also does it have to be digital or traditional?

Also does it have to be digital or traditional?
Digital is preferred

@freezebot I don’t want to sound impatient but any progress made so far?

I made some progress on the lineart but besides that, not so much.

Reactions: coolflare
@freezebot any new progress? Haven’t heard from you for over a week.

Back