Something crazy happened

• Thread starter ∞∞πZackπ∞∞
  • Start date
∞∞πZackπ∞∞

∞∞πZackπ∞∞

Nintendo 100% Completionist
Towns Folk
Okay I was coming back from eating at another house and then i came back to my house then i seen a random jesus cross on my pillow and then i was like in my head (Omg I Am The Chosen One!?):eek:

• Funny
  • Informative
Reactions: Mizunil and Crowing
jesus is epic i love him

• Funny
  • Informative
Reactions: Mizunil and Crowing
why are these 2 posts so funny what is this

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
Reactions: Mizunil
This thread has been brought back from death.
You know who else was resurrected?

• Funny
Reactions: Mizunil and Jisenku
Uh, I've got some bad news... you might've accidentally walked into a cheap B-movie horror flick. You might die in the next two days unless you're attractive enough to be the main character.

In the meantime, at least you managed to create what I'm sure will become on of the classic NintenPedia threads. This is enlightening and I don't believe I will forget this for the rest of my life.

Godspeed, my dear internet stranger.

• Funny
Reactions: Mizunil, phofufury and Jisenku
This thread has been brought back from death.
You know who else was resurrected?
why did you have to say that

• Funny
Reactions: Mizunil and phofufury
Oh my lord if I could let you witness what I have oh my this classic really has some lore I tell you what. It's enough for a movie and a sequel, which is never as good as the original. Probably the Christian or Catholic mafia or Jehovah's Witnesses wanted you to be the one to be saved. Saved from the dark side of Pedia and evils of the big mad. Maybe this will have it's own wiki someday.

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
what the heck? Why was their a cross on your pillow? Did someone put it there? Thats a pretty weird occurance.

This thread was dead for over a year, only had two posts and somehow got resurrected. Kind of like Jesus.

Now, in another year or so, it's going to go down in history as NintenPedia's most legendary thread. I'm calling it now. Even long after the site's inevitable end, even when we're all up there on Mars, every user who ever visited will remember thread.

• Funny
Reactions: Mizunil
Back