Gen 6 Something Great Happened to me!

• Thread starter Shukurimu
  • Start date
Shukurimu

Shukurimu

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 私に深瀬を呼ぶ !!!!
Towns Folk
So I was just beginning to restart Pokemon X yesterday.

I decided that I would grab my starter, head into the grass, catch the second Pokemon you need to wonder trade, and wonder trade them both. I thought that since people throw out IV training leftovers, I could have a decent Pokemon to begin my journey. And in a way I was right about that. I Wonder Traded my puny, horrible natured level 7 Chespin for a level 100 shiny Charizard with perfect IVs, moves and nature.

I feel like someone traded their prized Pokemon by accident XD

Has anyone else had a similar experience??

You won't be able to use it until later on tho xD cause Pokémon disobey you until you get the appropriate level gym badge :p

Reactions: Leviathinian
You won't be able to use it until later on tho xD cause Pokémon disobey you until you get the appropriate level gym badge :p
Yeah that kinda sucked. So I wonder traded my pidgey and got a level one Zorua with very good stats.

Reactions: Leviathinian
I haven't gotten anything that precious. Maybe that person just cloned his Pokemon or just found a way to cheat it in his game, but most likely they heard about Sun/Moon's ability to max out IVs/get a good Hidden Power so they were really mad and disowned it. Off to Lavender Town it goes

I haven't gotten anything that precious. Maybe that person just cloned his Pokemon or just found a way to cheat it in his game, but most likely they heard about Sun/Moon's ability to max out IVs/get a good Hidden Power so they were really mad and disowned it. Off to Lavender Town it goes
Whats this about Sun and Moon IV sheet?!

Back