Songs/MVs that make you cry

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
OK, so I just watched the 'Yume no You na' MV from Dr. Stone (the MV specifically) and just started profusely crying like crazy. Then I realized that 'Love Like You' (if I listen to the lyrics/ in a certain mood) also makes me profusely crying. I think

A) I am an emotional little baby
B) I got issues
C) All of the above and like everything else

So, what songs/ MVs make you cry?

PS: Now If I think about it I will cry now.

I can be emotional, but I JUST DON'T LIKE THIS EMOTIONAL

Reactions: FuredeRika
I find any song from Clannad makes me cry, mostly because it makes me think of Clannad which, in general, made me cry often. Other songs that make me cry include Sad Song by Lenka and Genesis of Next (the ending to Cyborg 009)

Reactions: FuredeRika and Jisenku
I remember sobbing while watching the PV Reboot sung by Miku, Luka and Zimi. To this day I still feel really sad listening to it.
Here's the song if anyone wants to listen
Aaaa that makes me get them feels sooo hard. I haven't listened to that song in so long, so I forgot to mention it, but DANG WAS THAT SAD

Reactions: FuredeRika and Yesilikethatone
Heard this one from here. I'm not a sobby boi but it does melt the 1000 years of ice. :p

Nothing makes me cry but I find these songs to be quite emotional in particular. Of course, I'll only link the top one so as not to clutter the page... this one would be my personal pick for what makes me emotional if only slightly, since I'm more or less apathetic.

Seventh Wonder - One Last Goodbye

Evergrey - State of Paralysis

Demons & Wizards - Fiddler on the Green

Sonata Arctica - White Pearl, Black Oceans

Sufjan Stevens - The Only Thing

Elliott Smith - Between the Bars

Coheed and Cambria - Mother Superior

Coheed and Cambria - The Light and the Glass

I find any song from Clannad makes me cry, mostly because it makes me think of Clannad which, in general, made me cry often. Other songs that make me cry include Sad Song by Lenka and Genesis of Next (the ending to Cyborg 009)

Yoooo that dango song (ending) makes me so sad :c I hardly ever cry at anime but clannad really hit me hard too TwT

I used to absolutely adore melanie martinez but i was in a really bad state at the time and listening to any of her songs often puts me in a sad-upset mood. -watched her movie tho and that was fine & can play some Of those songs on guitar - just not listen to the actual songs Baha

There's another song from an anime which never fails to upset me - i think it might have been from plastic memories but csnt quite remember

Reactions: Jisenku
Feel like I should update my previous list. In addition to Mother Superior and The Light and the Glass, the entirety of Coheed and Cambria's double album The Afterman (Ascension and Descension) is an emotional rollercoaster ride. I'd highly recommend it. Always makes me tear up.

~0~0~

I should also mention Seventh Wonder's album Mercy Falls, from which I previously posted One Last Goodbye, as well as Woods of Ypres' entire discography - I Was Buried in Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Kiss My Ashes (Goodbye), everything else.

Reactions: Jisenku and FuredeRika
Back