Sonic & All Stars racing Transformed

• Thread starter -_Roberto_-
  • Start date
-_Roberto_-

-_Roberto_-

Businessman
Banned User
Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed is a game for Nintendo 3DS. This game is great. I love it. It has racing with multiple characters, transformation, and unlockable tracks. Unlike Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing for the Nintendo DS, it has no missions. But it is replaced by racing to unlock multiple characters, tracks, and new worlds. There is one particular character that I am interested in called AGES. Which is SEGA backwards. When you're on ground, you are a race car. When you're on the water, you are a Dreamcast Controller. When you're flying, you are an F-14 Tomcat taken directly by SEGA's game "Afterburner". When you are a plane or a car, the voice you are given when you crash is a guy on a radio. When you're the Dreamcast controller and you crash in the water, you are given electronic beeps and random sounds. What I don't get is how the Dreamcast controller doesn't break when you go into water. But that's SEGA for you.

Rating: 10/10.

It's fun and fast but the items were watered down and the all stars aren't as unique anymore. But it's still a pretty good game I guess. It also seems like this should be in the blog section :p

It's fun and fast but the items were watered down and the all stars aren't as unique anymore. But it's still a pretty good game I guess. It also seems like this should be in the blog section :p
I can't get any play coins in the blog section. So I post them on this section. And the all-stars might not be unique, but you still get ahead of people/animals/things with it.

I also liked Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed. It's a pretty cool racing game and my replacement for not having a Wii U + Mario Kart 8. I'd say that my favorite character is Metal Sonic because I have a thing for robots and his vehicle is pretty good. It's a lot better than any of Wreck-It-Ralph's vehicles :p

I also liked Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed. It's a pretty cool racing game and my replacement for not having a Wii U + Mario Kart 8. I'd say that my favorite character is Metal Sonic because I have a thing for robots and his vehicle is pretty good. It's a lot better than any of Wreck-It-Ralph's vehicles :p
There's also a Wii U version. And I bought Metal Sonic from a DLC pack.

I thought that this game was pretty cool when it first came out, but I only rented it form Redox instead of buying it. After playing it for awhile, I decided that, while it was fun, it just didn't stack up to Mario Kart, and didn't really suit my play style. Thus, I returned it to Redox, and did not purchase it.

Back