Sonic BOOM Announced By Sega

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
Risinglink

Risinglink

Can't Wait For Persona Q!!
Towns Folk
There is going to be a new Sonic game, which includes Knuckles, Sonic, Tails and Amy Rose. Check it out here!

Sonic Boom. Such a name, it's punny.
I have a feeling this is going to let a lot of people down.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I'm just going to go ahead and say, I reaaally don't like the character models they used here. Sonic and Knuckles in particular look weird to me.

With that said, the gameplay seems to have unique features to it, which I guess is kind of cool

I'm just going to go ahead and say, I reaaally don't like the character models they used here. Sonic and Knuckles in particular look weird to me.

With that said, the gameplay seems to have unique features to it, which I guess is kind of cool
Yeah the character models look a bit unpolished and generic.

Yeah the character models look a bit unpolished and generic.
Yeah, hopefully it's just a beta model if anything.

Design looks stupid.

Yeah, hopefully it's just a beta model if anything.

Well, they may have not made the character models at the time, but some scenery was shown during the CryEngine 3 tech demo. I feel the game is probably just about done, and will be out when the TV show starts this Fall.

well that model are like 3d animated no way that nintendo will release a graphics like that i think?

well that model are like 3d animated no way that nintendo will release a graphics like that i think?
First off, this is SEGA releasing a game on a Nintendo console, not Nintendo making the game. Second, this is for the Wii U/3DS so it's entirely possible for them to use graphics like that.

First off, this is SEGA releasing a game on a Nintendo console, not Nintendo making the game. Second, this is for the Wii U/3DS so it's entirely possible for them to use graphics like that.
sorry for the mistake... so you know it all ha?? better to ask you something in the near future:p:p:p

Hahaha why did the music had to be so dramatic LOL it's just sonic not the day after tomorrow

Hahaha why did the music had to be so dramatic LOL it's just sonic not the day after tomorrow
hehe you are very correct about that

Hahah thank you LOL

The music is dramatic because they want to hype up the game a lot with the trailer. Chances are it won't be as dramatic in-game (a good example of this is some of the Zelda trailers vs how the Zelda games actually are)

Back