Sonic Boom Fire and Ice

• Thread starter supermonk404
  • Start date
supermonk404

supermonk404

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Sonic Boom on WIIU sucked I'm not going to lie but the 3DS version was actually finished so it was pretty good and now SEGA has decided to make a sequel to the 3DS version of Sonic Boom. I've seen the trailer and so far it looks pretty decent I'm very excited and can't wait for it to come out.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 2
Fire and Ice seems nice. I might check a review and get it. If not, maybe I'll take a shot at hhd

3ds version was much better because of less glitches but nonetheless, the wii u version was much better because I like more 3d level style of game play. Maybe fire and ice will do better than the last 3ds game but I dhought it if its developed by anyone other than sega. I just want to go back to the old style of sonic, lost world was the best sonic game, both the wii u and 3ds versions were awesome. I hope they go back to that type of style again, because this game will be terrible.

Reactions: supermonk404
I personally think Fire and Ice will not do well, but it will probably do exceptionally better than the Wii U version. I see this because the original two got a very bad reception. Although I don't own Sonic Boom for the 3DS, I've played the demo, and it looks nice and the gameplay has some charm to it. I did, although, get lost, and I've spent about 15 minutes on the first level. I don't know if it's different in any other stages, but I think they should try to make the puzzles more straightforward and fast-paced. It's very fulfilling when you get to go fast in a Sonic game.

I completely agree, I don't know what they were on when they came up with Sonic Boom but I want the old Sonic The Hedgehog back, all true Sonic fans do.

Back