Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal Beta Footage

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk

3DS version of the game.
Just a slow 2D sonic game with a long level design like Metroid games.

So far it's meh for me... I don't play to buy any of those games for the moment >.>

UPDATE: They removed the video footage, but uploaded a new video with pics:

Last edited:
if i get a sonic 3ds game it will not be this :p, i think it will be the one that a demo was relesed for(cant remember the name).

if i get a sonic 3ds game it will not be this :p, i think it will be the one that a demo was relesed for(cant remember the name).

Sonic Lost World...

I really liked that one :p

3DS version of the game.
Just a slow 2D sonic game with a long level design like Metroid games.

So far it's meh for me... I don't play to buy any of those games for the moment >.>
Again a 2D Sonic game... :meh:
Well, then, I guess I'll skip my turn. They should start making a 3D Sonic game, really.

It's as if Sega thought that for the hardware specifications, the 3DS = DS, and said: "Let's make another 2D game, then!"
Really, I love the 2D Sonic games, but too much 2D kill the 2D.

Again a 2D Sonic game... :meh:
Well, then, I guess I'll skip my turn. They should start making a 3D Sonic game, really.

It's as if Sega thought that for the hardware specifications, the 3DS = DS, and said: "Let's make another 2D game, then!"
Really, I love the 2D Sonic games, but too much 2D kill the 2D.

If they make a pure 2D game like Sonic 3 (not like Sonic 4), they would sell the game like hotdogs...

They already have two perfect formulas, the one I said and the boost from Unleashed/Generations, why they're forcing the character to make different styles?

Erm.. I clicked the video and it said that "This Video is Private". I also tried searching it up on Google/Youtube, and no avail.
Any ideas why :confused:

Meh, Sonic isn't a franchise that really interests me. I though about getting Lost World for Wii U but never did.

Just another Sonic game I won't buy.

Erm.. I clicked the video and it said that "This Video is Private". I also tried searching it up on Google/Youtube, and no avail.
Any ideas why :confused:

Ouch, what happened?

They forced to remove the video gameplay...

Ouch, what happened?

They forced to remove the video gameplay...
Ah. The game looks good, not bad, if I say so. The 2D looks good, but it is a step backward if they keep the game like that.

New Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal Trailer. :woot:

Sorry Erixsan but this thread and video has already been posted by me 1 week ago

Sorry Erixsan but this thread and video has already been posted by me 1 week ago
:bag: Actually, you didn't post 3DS gameplay, that video in your thread had Wii U footage and was placed in the "Nintendo 3DS Games" forum, this thread actually have the 3DS gameplay....

yeah but it's still the same tho but we can say in a different subject you win Reece

yeah but it's still the same tho but we can say in a different subject you win Reece

Sorry, but this post was may in June 2nd six hours before you did your thread.
I actually won you.

you know my thread is made in may but never mind we bath one cause our threads is in diferent type of post

you know my thread is made in may but never mind we bath one cause our threads is in diferent type of post

Oh, I thought you meant the gameplay video...
You mean the announcement of the game and the TV series right?

Well the demo for this game was all right to me and I'm glad that Nintendo gave out a free theme for it on the themes shop.I still have the demo on my 3ds and I play it from time to time and the graphics are great to me.So in my opinion the game is good but there are some better sonic games like sonic last word.

Back