Giveaway Sonic CD Steam Key

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date

Would you like me to do more giveaways like this?

• I beg you with every fiber of my being to do this again!

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Absolutely! Thanks for being so nice!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Eh... It wasn't that fun...

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No. Your giveaways suck.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I will literally pay you any amount of play coins not to do this again.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
OK... So, this is the first time I've ever done one of these before. Just thought I'd give back to you guys by hosting a giveaway! Anyone can participate, (even admins!) and there is no entry fee!

Requirements to enter:
1. You must be Level 5 or higher
2. You must have +30 posts

The way this is going to work is you're gonna try your hardest to make me laugh by posting funny clips/videos in this thread. Whoever makes me laugh the hardest will win! As I said before, there is no entry fee, so go nuts! However, there is only one entry per member, so make it count! Also, I only ask one thing for this contest. Please, keep it clean. If you fail to meet this rule, you will be disqualified. Well, I guess that's it! Giveaway starts now! GO!!!

Also forgot to mention that the deadline to enter is 1/23/17! So, get to it!

BUMP

This is kinda funny.

Reactions: Samster
@Artisan- OK. That was pretty funny. Artisan is currently on his way to winning a Steam key for Sonic CD!!

Anyone else going to try and kick Artisan off his throne?

Ok so to preface this 6 year old video, you might need a little context. This video comes from a news channel on youtube about a New York State standardized test (one that I actually took shortly before this news story came out I might add!). The actually story starts about 50 seconds in but I think it’s probably worth it not to skip those 50 seconds (unless you really can’t be patient for 50 seconds). Anyways with that out of the way I present to you something out if a nightmare (I’m now realizing this might not be the best submission but too late! Well it’s actually not too late but too late!)

EDIT- you don’t need to watch all the way through. Once you get to the super dated part about google releasing google drive tou can stop.

Last edited:
This is a Japanese commercial (you probably know it...):
Apparently it has a plot but I don't think anyone got it...

@Amit0603- Oh my gosh. That was a really good submission!

Reactions: Big Yoshi

@Ethendor- I only have one question: Is this a real app or is this a troll? I'm still speechless after watching this video... Don't even know how to react to this...

All right! I've looked at all the submissions (which were all great, by the way!), and I've chosen a winner! Congrats to Amito603! I'll PM you and send your Steam Key right away! And to everyone who participated, thank you very much for entering! If you liked this giveaway, let me know, and I might do more! Thanks again, and I hope to see you at the next giveaway! Also, congrats to our second place winner, AricAttack, who wins a prize of 20 pc!

Reactions: Duffy and Big Yoshi
All right! I've looked at all the submissions (which were all great, by the way!), and I've chosen a winner! Congrats to Amito603! I'll PM you and send your Steam Key right away! And to everyone who participated, thank you very much for entering! If you liked this giveaway, let me know, and I might do more! Thanks again, and I hope to see you at the next giveaway! Also, congrats to our second place winner, AricAttack, who wins a prize of 20 pc!
Yay! Thanks for the giveaway!

No problem! Happy to do it!

No problem! Happy to do it!
thanks great giveaway I hate the ones where you have to play like 20 play coins and enter a random number great giveaway :D

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! If you really liked it, please consider leaving positive feedback on my feedback page! Thanks again for the compliment!

Back