Sonic Chao

• Thread starter Golddisk
  • Start date
Golddisk

Golddisk

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
The Chao's were one of my favorite features from Sonic Adventure Battle 2. I loved getting power ups for them and doing the little minigames. Teaching them skills and traits was always pretty fun as well.

I unlocked all three of the worlds (Good, evil and neutral). The good world was probably my favorite to play on though. I remember last time I played I had a ton of different chao.

What world was your favorite? Did you like the little minigames?

I raised so many, and it's cool that you can get normal or dark chao. The dark ones looked cooler. xD

I think I had one with full stats. It was pretty much invisible. That just shows how addictive it is. xD

loved the minigames. The fighting one was my favorite. Too violent for these cute chaos! ;D

I unlocked the 3 worlds too, I loved that light one, where it looks like a paradise. ^^

The Chao part of the game was probably the sole reason I played. I raised so many of those little <censored>--both dark & light. They're all so damn adorable and yeah, I love the mini-games, especially the karate one. It's so funny to watch them beat each other up. I think I preferred the dark world over the light one just because I thought it was cooler.

Admittedly though, it was pretty hilarious to throw the Chaos that were being little brats off the platform in the hero land.

Back