Sonic Lost World DLC discussion

• Thread starter Kryce
  • Start date
Kryce

Kryce

Dedicated Pokémon Connaisseur
Towns Folk
What do you think about the new Yoshi island zone and Upcoming Zelda DLC for Sonic Lost world Wii U ?

to start I think it's a great crossover addition and the best is that it's free the Yoshi island zone looks decent and I am rather confused about how it will work as Zelda zone ? also I think they forgot to add a Super Obvious crossover choice into the mix but perhaps they're working on it .

Well, it's certainly nice, and the fact that it's free is even better. I was never able to pick the game up but now I want to. :oops:

I'm just hoping there will be a Mario Kart Zone, where obviously, Sonic runs on Mario Circuit or something.

Woah Sonic Lost World is getting that kind of DLC (that too for free at the moment for Wii U??)? Wow, that sounds really awesome haha

Yeah, the screenshot I saw of the Yoshi Island one looks awesome

Is it only on the Wii U if it was on the 3ds that would be great and yeah all of those free dlc maps especially Yoshi Island looks really cool the screen shot is just amazing xD

Is it only on the Wii U if it was on the 3ds that would be great and yeah all of those free dlc maps especially Yoshi Island looks really cool the screen shot is just amazing xD
Sonic Lost World is for the 3DS as well as the Wii U if that's what you're asking. If you meant the DLC, it hasn't been confirmed whether or not the DLC will be expanded to the 3DS as well

Sonic Lost World is for the 3DS as well as the Wii U if that's what you're asking. If you meant the DLC, it hasn't been confirmed whether or not the DLC will be expanded to the 3DS as well
maybe it will not come out on 3DS at all because the levels are different than the Wii u version as I saw them, but who knows maybe it will release or even the 3Ds version will et other exclusives !

maybe it will not come out on 3DS at all because the levels are different than the Wii u version as I saw them, but who knows maybe it will release or even the 3Ds version will et other exclusives !
yeah, if the levels are entirely different than the Wii U version then maybe it's not as viable. But with that said, maybe we'll be able to see an alternate version of those for the 3DS at some point?

Back